(2) 275/40ZR17 & (2) 315/35/17 BFGOODRICH G-FORCE T/A KD in MD

prostreetcobra

Established Member
I have (2) 275/40ZR17 BFGOODRICH G-FORCE T/A KD and (2) 315/35/17 BFGOODRICH G-FORCE T/A KD all Brand New prefer pickup in Southern MD or you pay and make all shipping arrangements $700 for all 4.

Deathproof

Established Member
Only selling as a set of 4. Not looking up shipping costs want to sell local.

Dude, just tell people $120 to ship all four tires, thats about what it costs. If someone paypal's you $820 you take them to fedex or ups and it's a done deal. If you think that is too much effort why even bother posting them, you should take pics with your username and the date written on a piece of paper as well, it will help your sale.

prostreetcobra

Established Member
I'm not taking pictures with paper with name and date no reason to. Way too many picture collectors. I want to sell local. You see them when you pick them up. They look like new tires.

Last edited:

prostreetcobra

Established Member
I'm not getting 100 shipping quotes. Like the ad says I prefer a local sale unless YOU pay and make all shipping arrangements

prostreetcobra

Established Member
Laziness has nothing to do with it. No need to be a jerk. I don't have time for all the picture collectors and people wanting shipping quotes that dont plan on buying. It's a simple ad, if you can't come pick them up no need to post. I don't need 100 recommendations on how to sell parts. If they don't sell, it's no big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread