(2) 275/35/18 & (2) 335/30/18 KDWII Tires

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
I have the KDWII's, that I ran on my Cobra, for sale. They are (2) 275/35/18 & (2) 335/30/18. There were no burn outs done with them, there are no patches, holes or problems with them. They are in good shape for the mileage (about 20k). The reason I am selling them is because I replaced them with Toyo's and Michelin Pilot Super Sports.

I am asking $300, obo, for all 4 tires.

I live in Van Wert, Ohio and would prefer local pickup, but I will ship. Buyer will have to pay shipping cost.

Here is a picture of one of the 335/30/18's to show you the condition they are in. I have them stacked in my garage awaiting pick up.

3353018bfgoodrichkdwii.jpg

Booky

Established Member
It appears that the shipping will cost as much as the tires.

When I called and talked to the UPS store and went on-line to Fed-Ex, it looks like it will cost $100-150 to ship (2) tires, double that for all four.

Does this sound right or am I doing something wrong?:shrug: My zip code is 45891, if you want to check out the costs to your location.

I am willing to lower the price of the tires to $200, but with shipping it may not be worth it for some people.

I may have to wait until someone local picks them up.

Booky

Established Member
Here are a few more pictures of the tires. The top (2) front tires are still dirty because I just switched them out and had not cleaned them yet:

tires3.jpg

tires2.jpg

BigRedShaolin

Established Member

When I called and talked to the UPS store and went on-line to Fed-Ex, it looks like it will cost $100-150 to ship (2) tires, double that for all four.

Does this sound right or am I doing something wrong?:shrug: My zip code is 45891, if you want to check out the costs to your location.

I am willing to lower the price of the tires to $200, but with shipping it may not be worth it for some people.

WELL I'LL B IN CLEVELAND ON FRIDAY IF U STILL HAVE THEM I'LL YAKE THEM HOW FAR R U FROM CLEVELAND?:beer:

BigRedShaolin

Established Member

WELL I'LL B IN CLEVELAND ON FRIDAY IF U STILL HAVE THEM I'LL TAKE THEM HOW FAR R U FROM CLEVELAND?:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread