2.2 KB (well taken care of)

1mean4.sik

Established Member
Good afternoon guys, I am listing my 2.2 Kenne Bell (gen2) setup for sale because I am ready to start making over 800 without nitrous. I purchased the blower from a good friend and is in really good condition, rotors are in great shape. Before I put the blower on, I did change out the oil (purchased from Kenne Bell). Since then I put 800 miles on it. The oil should still be good. I also painted the inlet section wrinkle black to modernize the aesthetics a bit. It was previously spun with a 3.0" upper pulley only, but since I have owned it I am currently spinning it with a 2.76 upper pulley and stock lower caged crank pulley (still within Kenne Bell's recommendations) on E85 and makes around 650 to the wheels. The whine is addicting but at this point, my goals are aimed more towards power.

I am asking $3,500 for the whole setup which will include:
- 2.2 Kenne bell (gen2) [$2,500 w/pulleys]
- 80LB siemens decka injectors (rated for E85) [$300]
- Kenne Bell 2.76" pulley / 3.00" pulley / and 3.5" pulley
- Kenne Bell pulley removal tool [$25]
- JLT intake [$160]
- SCT BA2600 [$200]
- Polished Accufab SBTB with Kenne Bell stamp [$350]

At this time, I am only willing to sale everything as a whole package. Price does not include shipping or any PayPal fees. This location is in San Antonio, TX and will travel a reasonable distance with a secured deposit. Feel free to message me for more information or details, thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_6272.jpg
    IMG_6272.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_6273.jpg
    IMG_6273.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_6277.jpg
    IMG_6277.jpg
    437.2 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_3870.JPG
    IMG_3870.JPG
    268.4 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_6278.jpg
    IMG_6278.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:

8URZR1

Established Member
Good afternoon guys, I am listing my 2.2 Kenne Bell (gen2) setup for sale because I am ready to start making over 800 without nitrous. I purchased the blower from a good friend and is in really good condition, rotors are in great shape. Before I put the blower on, I did change out the oil (purchased from Kenne Bell). Since then I put 800 miles on it. The oil should still be good. I also painted the inlet section wrinkle black to modernize the aesthetics a bit. It was previously spun with a 3.0" upper pulley only, but since I have owned it I am currently spinning it with a 2.76 upper pulley and stock lower caged crank pulley (still within Kenne Bell's recommendations) on E85 and makes around 650 to the wheels. The whine is addicting but at this point, my goals are aimed more towards power.

- JLT intake [$160]
- SCT BA2600 [$200]

At this time, I am only willing to sale everything as a whole package. Price does not include shipping or any PayPal fees. This location is in San Antonio, TX and will travel a reasonable distance with a secured deposit. Feel free to message me for more information or details, thank you!

- JLT intake [$160]
- SCT BA2600 [$200]

Interested in kb 2.2. Hmu 903-714-6075

Cobracletus

Established Member
I sent you a "conversation". I'll buy it. Text me at 708 935 9902 if everyone else falls through.

Users who are viewing this thread