(2) 17X10.5 AFS silver '95 R replicas for sale.....

J.Rovirosa

Established Member
whats the deal are they sold? available? how much ? pics?

I was going back and forth between selling the OEM R's that are on the car now, keeping the AFS 10.5's and buying a pair of AFS fronts, or just widening the OEM R's and getting rid of the AFS 10.5's. Tried to find a decent set of AFS front, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen, so it would make more sense for me to get rid of the AFS 10.5's (since they're brand new).

Silver 17X10.5 5-lug '95R replicas, similar to these: http://images.marketworks.com/hi/59/58502/s13wset.jpg

Brand new wheels bought direct from AFS a few years ago...sat in a box until a couple of weeks ago, when I had a set of tires mounted to them. The car's in storage right now, so these wheels have 0 MILES; I took the wheels to my tire shop, had the tires mounted and balanced with stick-on weights, and brought them back to storage to mount on the car. Being new, the wheels are in perfect condition....but they are missing the AFS center caps, which can be purchased for $15 each. I'd like to get around $200 obo for the pair and would prefer local pickup (Pomona/Upland area), but I can ship via UPS and was quoted around $45-$55 to ship them both in their original boxes.

Not looking for any trades and I'm flexible on the price, but no lowballers, please.

Last edited:

J.Rovirosa

Established Member
In that case, the reason I'm getting rid of them is that they look SIMILAR to the O.E. R's, but they're not quite the same. Color matches pretty well, but the spokes seem to be shaped slightly differently and the face of the rim where the lugs sit isn't as recessed; basically the replica rim's face looks flatter compared to the more contoured Ford R.

Will post a pic of them on the car soon.

J.Rovirosa

Established Member
cars.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread