1st trip out in project stalker..9.6 @ 162 on 20's on air!!!!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
For those that haven't followed our build, "Project Stalker", our goal is 8's on 20's on air!

we've been stuck in ohio in the cold and don't get the benefit of testing like those down south, so we decided to make the 9.5 hr drive to commerce for nmra atlanta.

we brought the trailer and the 18, so i had to drive our hellion sleeper car 9.5 hrs....guess no better way to test her out than that!!

first hit was a 10.2, and i was able to whittle her down a little more each pass. track wasn't great and our 1.65 60' on that first turn was the best i'd see.

our final run was my best, 9.63@162 mph!!!!! and that was a 1.89 60'. once i get that 2.5 tenths back, she's going at least 9.2's.. our goal is 8's on 20's on air!

after knocking a bunch of passes down, made the 9.5 hr drive back, including 5 hours of rain driving. i get alot of guys that want the sleeper but are concerned about rain, and the car performed flawlessly.

being around the business and racing for 20 years, you see a lot of companies come and go, heck look at how many turbo companies were going to be the next great thing when the s550 hit, and where are they at now.

i like to run what we sell, and sell what we run, and showcase what can be done for the end user. with a hellion kit, 2-3 weeks, your gonna get what you paid for, and it's gonna be at your door. if something is missing, john and jeff will have it to you next day. you just get the best of the best. if turbo is what you want, then hellion is your brand.

in addition, i wanted to showcase some of the other brands and things we offer. we have our 2018 gt with the vortech setup that been low 9's, and hit that again this weekend with way less power on tap testing some new stuff for everyone. thing is, we love cool wraps, but as soon as we through a wrap on a car it becomes a "race car". so we did pull the wrap for this weekend on the 18 too.

were known for forced induction, but we do so much more, suspension, air, street wheels, body kits, ect.. thats why from the start, this car wasn't going to have a wrap on it.

20's, air, 4290lbs with driver....cali special, premium, stalker body kit. anyway we could add weight, we did, lol

anyway, enjoy the lil vid i made!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Very cool Terry. Awesome prices and customer service, especially cool that you’re racing the products you sell.
Would like to see more updates on what you learn in getting the Hellion to run as well as what it takes to make air suspension work on the strip.
Good luck.
-J

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice.
That car is hauling the mail. Awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread