1st Annual Boneyard Barbecue Mustang Pig Roast 8/27

SVT03DAL

Established Member
I'm organizing another event this summer in conjunction with Boneyard Barbecue and Saloon.

Meeting Place: Boneyard BBQ & Saloon in Seekonk, MA 11:30am and cruising to the Pig Roast/Mustang Show at Boneyard BBQ in Warwick, RI. Event starts at 1pm and lasts until 4pm.

There will be a live band performing, pig roast, plenty of food and drinks, raffles and prizes. This will be a charitable event with proceeds going to the Dana Farber Institute in memory of Kimberly Norris Abjornson. Some of you may remember the cruise to Colt State Park a few years back where I collected donations to help with Kim's treatment. Sadly she lost her battle to leukemia. Her husband Dean is the owner of Boneyard BBQ Warwick and is hosting the event.

A donation of $15 per car/driver will cover the driver for food and entertainment and tickets for the event for passengers will be $25 per person which includes food and entertainment.

More details to follow soon so please check back often for updates. Boneyard Flyer.jpg

Last edited:

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
this sounds mint. i think ill be able to attend this as well. even better that it goes to a great cause

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
Will try to make this one if I am able. Got some street tires finally. lol

colin450

Established Member
Damn, didn't see the Colt State Park thread in time and I'm going to be in Nantucket for this one. Both are within 15-20 mins of me. Sounds like a good meet, have fun.

FuturaGuy

Established Member
Count me in - I'll join you guys in Warwick with the '72 'Stang.

Also posted a link to this thread on foureyedpride.com

SVT03DAL

Established Member
MCCNE contacted me yesterday and they send out a mass email to their members and shared the FB event page I created. I think we are gonna have a GREAT turnout!! Fingers crossed for good weather.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Less than a week to go! Was at the MCCNE event in East Providence yesterday handing out flyers and it definitely seems the word has spread! Fingers crossed for a great turnout... weather forecast looks good!

Users who are viewing this thread