19X10 Wheels All 4 Corners??

4JDM

Established Member
Hey guys looking for some opinions and information on wheel setups for a 2012 Boss 302. Anyone have any experience with the 19X10s all around? 19X11 in the rear?

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Curious as well, was wanting to run a 295 on all corners.

What tire setup are you after?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

4JDM

Established Member
Honestly I am not sure. I would love 285 in the from and 305 or 315 in the rear but, yeah just not sure. Figure someone here had plenty of info on it. Steve from TrueForge has been amazing and full of information. Just want to make an educated purchase.

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
Here you go. I used this and am now sporting 19x11's at all four corners. All tucked, not flush. The tires have a very vertical sidewall, the tiniest, tiniest stretch. 295/35 Falken RT660's. My wheels are +56 offset. In the front I run a 15mm hubcentric spacer on the street and a 20mm hubcentric when I autocross, just to give the strut a little more spacer between it and the wheel.

I know what you must be thinking about the spacers. I was unsure too. Apparently they're quite common in road racing and autocross circles. I can attest that the lugs did not have issues loosening once torqued and re-torqued after a drive.

Coz

Established Member
Premium Member
For HPDE I run square 18x10 Apex EC-7 ET43 wheels with 295/40-18 Falken RT615K+ tires.

With -2° camber I run 3mm spacers up front. The newer EC-7 are now ET40 so I wouldn't need spacers with those.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Here you go. I used this and am now sporting 19x11's at all four corners. All tucked, not flush. The tires have a very vertical sidewall, the tiniest, tiniest stretch. 295/35 Falken RT660's. My wheels are +56 offset. In the front I run a 15mm hubcentric spacer on the street and a 20mm hubcentric when I autocross, just to give the strut a little more spacer between it and the wheel.

I know what you must be thinking about the spacers. I was unsure too. Apparently they're quite common in road racing and autocross circles. I can attest that the lugs did not have issues loosening once torqued and re-torqued after a drive.

What suspension are you running?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
Bilstein HD struts/shocks
BMR 260lb front springs
Adjustable spring perches/10", 200lb rear springs
White Line adjustable sway bars
Maximum Motorsports c.c. plates
(-2.6* camber, 7* caster, 0 toe)
BMR adjustable upper control arm
BMR lower control arms