1999 Honda Civic Si | Retro Review

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Would love to daily a nice, stock one and give up my '05 5spd coupe. Really fun cars. Lightning fast shifts and turn on a fn dime. Unfortunately, fast n furious was the demise of most of them.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Not going to lie, I wouldn't mind having one of these. Fun little cars.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
15.7 seconds?!?! BS! I’ve never seen one of these go under 17’s when I dragged raced in those times. I’ve driven a few of them and they were boring!!

Dusten

Established Member
15.7 seconds?!?! BS! I’ve never seen one of these go under 17’s when I dragged raced in those times. I’ve driven a few of them and they were boring!!

Thata driver not car. The civic si was significantly different than a stock civic.

Handlebar Moustache

Established Member

Back in the day, a good friend bought a 2000 SI brand new. I spanked his ass in an automatic 1993 Dohc Saturn. Yeah, he could have driven it better. A win is a win though. He lived his life a quarter mile at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Back in the day, a good friend bought a 2000 SI brand new. I spanked his ass in an automatic 1993 Dohc Saturn. Yeah, he could have driven it better. A win is a win though. He lived his life a quarter mile at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I had an SC2.. they were actually fun little cars lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'd love to have one today brand spanking new as my daily. Perfect daily driver IMO! I love that Electron Blue paint.

Users who are viewing this thread