1999 Ford Lightning Value

saleensc281

Established Member
Found a White 1999 Ford Lightning with 30,000 miles on it. It is a one owner truck and stock save for a drop in K&N air filter and a painted to match hard tonneau cover with bed rug. Still has the original tonneau cover. Has newer (150 miles) Nitto tires. Always garaged and driven in nice weather as the owner has stated. Owner is an older gentleman, in his mid 60's.

Asking price is $25,515, but the owner says the price is negotiable. Edmonds prices it around $15,000. It appears NADA gives it a new value since it is a 99. Considering the condition of the truck and it being a one owner, I was thinking low twenties maybe? Owner says he does not have to sell, so not sure how far I can negotiate. I am looking to buy ASAP, and do not have a lot of time to sit and wait for the "perfect truck" and/or "perfect deal"....within reason of course.

Finding a clean, unmolested Lightning seems hard to come by nowadays, especially if one is looking for a specific color and year. Definitely prefer white, but would prefer an 02 to 04 model based on the options those came with versus the 99-00's models. I am willing to compromise though. It will be used as a daily driver, so no plans for performance modifications.

What do you all think?

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
I have a 1999 Lightning 211,000+ miles on it, in need of a paint job and a transmission rebuild. I'll let it go for $60.000. These trucks are worth whatever someone is willing to pay, or how much the owner is willing to let it go for. Don't see Lightnings on the road much anymore. Good luck in your search for one.

Users who are viewing this thread