1999 E8 Red Cobra Convertible

Shepp1691

Established Member
1999 Mustang Cobra odometer: 119200 manual transmission
Up for sale is my 99 real Cobra. Car currently has 119k miles on it, but will go up as weather allows. Car has never been in an accident and has had zero paint or body work. Car still has the original convertible top on it as well. Work that has been done in the last 1000 miles, ABS control box rebuilt, complete rear end rebuild with 3:73 gears and Auburn differential, all and I mean all bushings replaced in the IRS with a kit from FTBR, rear end and cradle bushings replaced as well, I also purchased a tuner to correct the speedometer from the gears. Car has also had the motor mounts replaced due to sagging. Car is riding on Vogtland sport springs with all the isos still in (could be lower if you wanted). Car has flowmaster exhausts welded in and is stock other than that down to the air box. Car is in great shape and has absolutely ZERO rust. Leather interior is in good shape with no rips or tears. Recently purchased brand new Lloyd's Cobra mats as well. Originally a southern car and has seen no snow. Reason for selling is I have lost interest with it sitting all winter. I'm sure I am forgetting something, may consider partial trade for something like an S4 biturbo or Viggen, must be a manual hard top car with no rust, body, or paint work done. $8,500
cobra6_zps799acc0b.jpg

cobra3_zps24e7f9e5.jpg

cobra8_zps48b25eb6.jpg

DSC05356_zpse9d389d0.jpg

IMAG0170_zps57bc40ee.jpg

cobra11_zps4513587a.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread