1999 Cobra Factory side exhaust?

Cobra007

Good morning everyone,

My name is Jay and I'm new here on this forum. I am looking to buy a new toy to replace my fully original S2000 that sadly I just sold. I am looking for a 4 seater toy and obviously Mustang is the right choice. However the only models I always loved were the Cobra and Shelby.

I found a 85k miles 1999 Cobra and the seller pretends that car came from factory with roller bar and side exhaust. I didn't go to check the car yet but I tried to check on the Internet and couldn't find anything regarding a sidepipe option. Could you guys help me with that?

If I call or write to Ford Performance and give them the VIN will they be able to help ?

Thanks a lot!

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
2000 cobra R had a Borla side exhaust from the factory and so did a few of the Roush cars but neither are 99 cobras

As far as production 1999 cobras rolling off the line, there were none that had factory side exhaust.

Now the car could have a factory borla exhaust off a Cobra R, they were available and sold by Borla.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
^^ yep. Got a picture you can attach to this thread? Roush also converted a few 99 cobras as well but my guess is it was added after.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

deadernie

is my name
Established Member
I remember when I bought my 98 there was a SVO side exhaust available through Ford Racing Parts. They had a SVT convertable on the floor that they had added the exhaust to and the style bar (cosmetic roll bar looking thing).

Users who are viewing this thread