1999 Cobra F/S

svtmc-g

Established Member
Hey everyone. I just bought a dirtbike so the Cobra needs to go. Don't wanna do it, but I need to.

It's white with tan interior. It has 40k miles on the clock and it is immaculate. I'm taking offers. No low ballers please. I'd like to get as close to book as possible...this car is CLEANER than clean. I have pics for those serious about it.

I have minimal mods. Depends on what you consider a mod. All I've done is paint the calipers red, 1" H&R wheel spacers, billet fuel door, 03 Cobra shift knob, K&N FIPK II, white AC faceplate and billet AC knobs. I also moved the spoiler back 3".

I'll also accept a trade of equal book value....my keys for your keys. I'm looking for a truck...preferrably a 6 or 4 cyl. I don't care what truck, what brand, 2 or 4 wheel drive, hitch , no hitch. I just want a truck of equal book to swap somone for. You can e-mail me at [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from ya's!
thanks for reading

Mc-G

Last edited:

svtmc-g

Established Member
Give me yer e-mail and I'll send ya some pics if you're interested.

I'd like to get $15k for the car. Don't laugh yet. With the miles considered it books at $14875...considering the car is damn near brand new condition....I'm starting at $15k. No bs...this car still smells brand new inside and the carpet has zero stains. It's unbelievably nice bro. That's why I bought it. It shines as good as a black car!
Mc-G

1 VET ETR

Established Member
Send pics!

[email protected]

I have a 96 3.0 5spd Ranger Splash that I have been toying with getting rid of. It only has 98,000 miles and is Saphire Blue. Gets 21mpg around town and 28mpg highway. Let me know if you are interested in the trade plus cash. I am in the chicagoland area. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread