1999 Cobra Convertible F/S or F/T

Tygerwoody

Established Member
I have a 1999 Mustang Cobra VERT in EXCELLENT condition for sale or trade. The car has never been raced and has always been pampered(even by previous owner from what I could tell when buying).

List of Mods:

Magnaflow X pipe w/ catalytic converters
3" inch black Mac Catback with 3.5" Stainless steel tips
JLT full length CAI

The car DOES have "the fix"! I will be including the stock midpipe and catback along with the sale. I also will be putting back on the stock spoiler for the sale(i hate the looks of the thing, so I took it off :) ) . The convertible top is in GREAT condition. No holes or flaws. You can tell it has been well taken care of.

dsc00059vd2.jpg

dsc00060ni4.jpg

dsc00062gn8.jpg

Any questions one might have, I'll answer. The car is in GREAT shape. Reason I am selling is because I miss having a highly modified mustang. We all know buying modified mustangs cost WAY cheaper than actually modding yourself. I just can't afford to mod another car right now. Going the cheap route this time.

There are no secrets with this car. Great condition 51,xxx miles. The car's suspension feels very tight! Never abused or misused. Never had any power adders. $14,500 is around what I am looking for as a sale. I will also do a partial trade/cash for another modified mustang. Thanks :)

I am located in Raleigh, NC . I have no problem showing the car to anyone. Just give me time before hand so that we can schedule something. My email address is [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread