**1999 COBRA 95k.****

svtrider.

Hear I have a true 1999 Ford SVT mustang cobra with the 4.6 DOHC v8 engine. I have owned this car for almost half its life. I bought it around 3 years ago with 50k and it currently has 95k. Bought it from a collectors that's why it has such low miles for the year. This car runs strong nothing wrong with it. When I got this car it was completely stock, everything on this cobra has been done on my part professionally at Lammota performance, located in Longwood, Florida. I do have all receipts to show proof. Synthetic oil changes every 4k and 93 octaine gas ever since I got it. i did take off the rear spoiler which i still have to go with the car. Here are some of the things on the car:

Tint, Short shifter, Pioneer multi-functional CD player, Ibach pro kit lowering springs, Fr 500's rims with almost new tires all around rear:18x10- BF Goodrich 285/35/18 and fronts 18x9-255/35/18 staggered stance, 3.75 ford racing gears, steed IRS brace, built rear end with new bushings and bearings, JLT red cold air intake to match the car (also have the stock intake to go with it), Bassanni O/R x pipe with the Magnaflow cat back all 2.5" done a few months ago, front Mach 1 chin spoiler, complete alarm with 2 way pager. I do have a SCT x 3 tuner as well but sold separately, a can tune can really wake this car up just haven't got around it.

What it could use in the near future: front ball joints, get a new driver seat or take it to an upholstery shop, and a tune up, last tune up was done a year ago.

Paint is good throughout the whole car except for the hood and roof due to the sun, Not noticeable unless up close, other than that with a good wax it looks great. The interior is almost mint but the driver seat is torn up from getting in and out of the car normal wear and tear, it has the leather tan interior, Runs strong never had any major issues with it what so ever. Other than that car is in great almost excellent shape. It dynode at 281 before all its upgrade it should be pushing little over 300HP with the bolt ons. I loved this car every day since I got it but it's time to move to something else, luxury perhaps. Someone who appreciates mustangs would no doubt enjoy this cobra for a very long time, looks and speed. If interested feel free to contact me at . Offers are open to serious buyers. Thanks for looking. Open to trades. i am asking $11,000 but will take reasonable offers.

ADD WITH PICTURES: COBRA SVT 1999...obo

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread