1998 SVT Ford Mustang Cobra **RARE FIND** (original 22.6K miles)

Zackman

**SOLD** Gorgeous black on black 1998 genuine Ford SVT Mustang Cobra with original 22,6XX miles! Factory DOHC engine rated 305 horsepower at 5,800 rpm and 300 lb.-ft. of torque with plenty of power to spare. Mechanically pristine and drives beautifully - just like new. Loaded, unbelievably super clean inside-and-out with ice cold A/C, new rims, tires, and custom white reflective stripes. This car is in excellent condition, absolutely no surprises! Always Garage kept - never driven in winter or kind of bad weather. Always treated with respect - never abused - never raced. Only imperfections are a tiny door ding and minor dent on top passenger side quarter panel. This is a very affordable Hi-Performance muscle car in absolutely outstanding condition. Ford and Edmunds.com says it will accelerate from zero to 60 in 5.9 seconds, cover the quarter-mile in 13.99 seconds at 101.6 mph right from the factory. Official Ford SVT Certification paperwork is included. You really must see this car to believe it!

Vehicle Description:
• Factory hand-built, four-cam, 32 valve, 4.6L 8 cylinder Cobra engine.
• 5 speed manual Transmission
• Fog lamps
• Front Tire Size: P245/40ZR18
• Rear Tire Size: P275/35ZR18
• Driver Side Air Bag
• Passenger Side Air Bag
• Anti-Lock Power Disc Brakes on all four wheels
• Air Conditioning
• New Tires and Premium 18" Alloy Wheels
• Factory Anti-Theft Alarm System
• Cruise Control
• Anti-Theft Alarm System
• Original Premium Mach 460 sound system with CD, AM/FM, and Cassette
• Rear Window Defroster
• Leather Seats
• Power Door Locks with remote key fob
• Power Mirrors
• Power Windows
• Power Steering
• Power Seats
• Tinted Glass
• Tilt Steering Wheel
• "Traction-Lok" limited-slip axle
• Dual Snorkel Hood scoops
• Custom white reflective stripes
• Garage kept - Never driven in winter or any bad weather
• Treated with respect never raced.
• 1 of 5174 (#872) produced in 1998 -- rare

Asking $13,795, serious inquires only. I am willing to negotiate with any serious buyer, however please know I am not in a position which I must sell. Car may be viewed by appointment. No dreamers or low ball offers. On the small chance someone has a very low mileage 2010-'11 Shelby GT500 or '67-'70 Chevelle SS, I'd consider this Mustang in-trade towards payment. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. More photos available, contact me if interested, thanks....

Regards -
Tom

100_0168.jpg

100_0158.jpg

DSCN0751.JPG

DSCN0742.JPG

DSCN0753.JPG

100_0151.jpg

100_0150.jpg

100_0166.jpg

100_0136.jpg

100_0145.jpg

100_0129.jpg

Last edited:

Zackman

Good luck with the sale!

Thanks! I've enjoyed owning this remarkable SVT Cobra for the past 11 years, but I think its time to move on. I got it directly from a buddy of mine who works for Ford Motor Company here in Michigan. He leased it for a year. I know for sure he treated it as his baby. So when the lease was up, I jumped on the chance to buy it. He told me prior to his leasing the car and for the new '98 model year - Ford showcased this particular SVT Cobra and allowed various Automotive Magazines to take publicity photographs.

Just a note, some may say that my asking price is high but I am open to negotiation. I also believe I'm in the ball-park for the very low mileage and great condition this vehicle is in today. Cars with this fantastic appearance & mechanical condition are hard to find – I've looked. I've only seen one other with lower mileage located at a Dealership in Ohio; it was priced at $18K. On the other hand, if someone were looking for a high mileage project car – those are relatively inexpensive and common….

Cheers :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread