1998 svt contour for sale!!

SicilianSVT22

V-TECH THIS!!!
Established Member
hey guys,

i am moving out of my home and need to get rid of my SVT contour immediately. the interior is immaculate. the exterior is in good shape. only minor scratches on front and rear bumpers. everything works in this car. the car comes with a new SACHS clutch, flywheel, brand new tires, a dual mass damper, new drivers side headlamp, ford 9mm racing wires, and a metal impellar waterpump. i do not have the upper intake, or airbox for it. the motor is BLOWN due to cylinder 3 spinning a bearing. with or without the motor i'd like to get $1,800 o.b.o its your choice. i did have plans to drop a 3l into it, but its all of a sudden that i must move. i think $1,800 is a fair price, it would be a great project car. there are pictures at SVTREGISTRY.COM and if you want to see more pictures or need anymore info pm me, i will get you what i can. its #4265/6535

thanks,
Joe

SicilianSVT22

V-TECH THIS!!!
Established Member
yeah man, it sucks to let her go...i'm actually not quite sure whats happening, but it she was meant to be mine, we'll see what happens. its a real decent car inside and out. a buddy of mine is hauling it over to his house this weekend, and we will both take out the motor. i will then part out whatever is still good from this motor. i found an upper intake from an old friend and i am stripping the paint from it to get it powder coated and i will then sell it. from all of this there is some part of me that won't make me give up my svt...lol i'm litterally in love with it...but aren't we all!

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread