1998 Supercharged BAB Cobra

blackgtstang05

Established Member
53,000 original miles, Rare Bright Atlantic Blue, Polished Vortech V2-SQ, (6psi) Un-cooled, Full Length Hooker Headers, X-Pipe and Flowmaster Catback with Polished Tips, 255 lph in-tank fuel pump, Vortech T-Rex inline pump, 42# injectors, Big Air-2400 Mass Air Meter, Kirban FPR, Accufab single blade throttle body with port matched upper plenum, IAT relocated to throttle body boot (for tuning purposes), 3.90 rear end gears, King Cobra Clutch, B&M Pro Ripper Shorty Shifter, H&R SS Lowering springs, Maximum Motorsports Chrome Caster/ Camber Plates, 3/4 inch Wheel Spacers in rear, fills in fender gap nice, Nitto drag radials with good tread, Rewired Fog Lights (turn on without headlights), 30% Window Tint, Clear Corner Lenses, MGW Black with Silver Racing Stripes Shift Ball/ Cobra ethched on side, 417 RWHP/ 12:17 1/4 mile.

I just bought this car almost 2 months ago and unfortunately I need the money and need to sell it. I have only driven it about 300 miles and it was everything I thought it would be. There are a few scratches on the front bumper and there is a ding at the very bottom of the driver's door. I would rate the paint a 9 out of 10 for being 13 years old. The interior is nearly perfect other than the driver's seat showing some wear. The car runs strong and sounds great. It was supercharged in 07 at like 49k miles and was tuned by paul's high performance. The car will come with a car cover, owner's manual, two sets of floor mats, original ac/shifter knobs, receipts for the mods, vortech manual, and svt hood bra. The ac was removed during the supercharger installation. 12k is what im asking

Click here for pics 98 BAB pictures by blackgtstang - Photobucket

Please email me at [email protected] or pm me.

Last edited:

eclipse223

Established Member
If my TBSS would have sold i might have looked at this but since it didn't i am just keeping it and buying another 4dr car so no need for 2 play cars.

GLWS

jbarger

Established Member
53,000 original miles, Rare Bright Atlantic Blue, Polished Vortech V2-SQ, (6psi) Un-cooled, Full Length Hooker Headers, X-Pipe and Flowmaster Catback with Polished Tips, 255 lph in-tank fuel pump, Vortech T-Rex inline pump, 42# injectors, Big Air-2400 Mass Air Meter, Kirban FPR, Accufab single blade throttle body with port matched upper plenum, IAT relocated to throttle body boot (for tuning purposes), 3.90 rear end gears, King Cobra Clutch, B&M Pro Ripper Shorty Shifter, H&R SS Lowering springs, Maximum Motorsports Chrome Caster/ Camber Plates, 3/4 inch Wheel Spacers in rear, fills in fender gap nice, Nitto drag radials with good tread, Rewired Fog Lights (turn on without headlights), 30% Window Tint, Clear Corner Lenses, MGW Black with Silver Racing Stripes Shift Ball/ Cobra ethched on side, 417 RWHP/ 12:17 1/4 mile.

I just bought this car almost 2 months ago and unfortunately I need the money and need to sell it. I have only driven it about 300 miles and it was everything I thought it would be. There are a few scratches on the front bumper and there is a ding at the very bottom of the driver's door. I would rate the paint a 9 out of 10 for being 13 years old. The interior is nearly perfect other than the driver's seat showing some wear. The car runs strong and sounds great. It was supercharged in 07 at like 49k miles and was tuned by paul's high performance. The car will come with a car cover, owner's manual, two sets of floor mats, original ac/shifter knobs, receipts for the mods, vortech manual, and svt hood bra. The ac was removed during the supercharger installation. 12k is what im asking

Click here for pics 98 BAB pictures by blackgtstang - Photobucket

Please email me at [email protected] or pm me.
I sold this car to you do you know who currently owns it? I’m looking to buy it back if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread