virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
EDIT: new price 50k

1998 Dodge Viper GTS Silver
RSI Stage 3 Twin Turbo kit
-6766 Precision turbos
-Bell Intercooler
RSI Triple hat fuel hanger and fuel system, rails, and injector dynamics injectors.
Proline Built 510 cubic inch V-10 oliver rods, CP pistons Forged Crank, billet mains, torque plate, ARP everywhere, Greg Good Ported and Polished heads, T&D roller Rockers, ATI Damper.
Fluidyne radiator
Spec 5 clutch
AEM Infinity
True Forged 18" custom made wheels wrapped in Michelin PS2 tires 80% and 60% rears
EBC red pads
2 10lb Nitrous Bottles in the car, lines ran, but disconnected as they are unnecessary. with custom bottle blanket, and bottle warmers.
new pioneer head, Rockford Fosgate power series component speakers all around out of Rockford power series amp all fresh 16 gauge shielded wire, blue tooth, touchscreen, ipod/iphone/pandora
HID conversions on heads and fog lights. LED lights everywhere except interior
lightly tinted windows
unitrax upgraded half-shafts
custom driveshaft and half-shaft safety loops
lowered 3/4 inch front 1 inch rear.
front clearbra installed (could use a new one)
Cold AC
pre-wired for Valentine 1 radar detector
boost gauge with warn/peak on console

Tuned by Racing Solutions Incorporated

Car made 1007 RWHP and 1049 RWTQ at 15 psi (turbos have plenty of overhead if you really want to turn the boost up.) boost controller installed, switch on the fly

obviously garage kept

Clean title, never wrecked or even close to.

No tire kickers, no test drives/rides until cash is in hand. car passes inspection just fine, runs great. if you want a great looking car that is incredibly fast, search no further. for additional photos, vids etc email me with a telephone number included for texting. I will not reply to emails without a telephone number in it.

dyno video can be found here.
RSI Viper Twin Turbo dyno - YouTube

located north of Dallas in the Sherman, TX area.

Email: pschamp2004 at yahoo dot com.

photos will be provided via text/email. also have all documentation in regards to the build process. engine specs etc. car is outstanding condition for age, however, it is a 98, there are a few extremely minor paint nicks.

60,000 FIRM. engine has less than 7000 miles on it since full proline build.

pics can be found here.
Viper Rolling.jpg- Photo

<embed src="http://www.streetfire.net/flash/SWFLoader.swf" FlashVars="versionfile=flash/SlideShowVersion.txt&photoid=2131183&autoplay=true&initialphotoindex=0" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="428" height="352" name="StreetFireSlideShow" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

Selling because I need to focus on a business venture financially and mentally. hard to do that with a toy like this sitting in the garage. drives very nice and smooth, until you get greedy with the gas and your butthole puckers from the insane acceleration.

Last edited:

gamebred26

Established Member
lmfao..this had me rolling..

10lb Nitrous Bottles in the car, lines ran, but disconnected as they are unnecessary.

yeah no shit...that on boost alone is plenty to pucker the butt hole..lol..badass car.

you need a set to drive these and stay in boost with that power.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Man that sounds like one seriously $$$ build... Must be a monster. GLWS!

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
it is a monster guys. thanks. and yes, there is a pretty penny in this car now. it could still benefit from a few things (I'd recommend a 6060 transmission upgrade from the T-56, maybe a good rear for some better grip, and some brakes, but really, that's peanuts compared to what I have in it.

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
bump.....note I'm looking for a four winns or comparable wake board boat.....lower hours, well maintained, great condition, 250+ hp for partial trade. must be a great condition boat. 22+ feet please.

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
bump....FYI for potential buyers, I'm going through the cooling system to ensure everything is hunky dory. new WP, new thermostat, cleaned and flushed radiator, new hoses and fittings.

nothing was wrong, no overheating. it has just been a while since I went through the actual components of the system.

Users who are viewing this thread