98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
this car is awesome

i did read the add clearly but if I could sell my car id be all over this

GLWS!

Mustang Matt

Established Member
That was more for the craigslisters. They are a different breed.

You have no idea how many times I've gotten things like:
"Well I used to have an 88 F150 so I really want to get a Cobra, my 8 year old just got braces so I'm going to be in debt for the next 2 years unless I can sell my 92 Corolla, but then I'm going to call you in 6 months and buy this! By the way did I mention I lost my job 4 months ago and I've been calling the bank every week about getting a loan but they just won't deal. Would you consider leasing it?"

Just hoping to curb some of those stories. It's even worse when they email you a number and ask you to call them...

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
That was more for the craigslisters. They are a different breed.

You have no idea how many times I've gotten things like:
"Well I used to have an 88 F150 so I really want to get a Cobra, my 8 year old just got braces so I'm going to be in debt for the next 2 years unless I can sell my 92 Corolla, but then I'm going to call you in 6 months and buy this! By the way did I mention I lost my job 4 months ago and I've been calling the bank every week about getting a loan but they just won't deal. Would you consider leasing it?"

Just hoping to curb some of those stories. It's even worse when they email you a number and ask you to call them...

:lol:
In my area it's
"I gots a s10 blazer, 3 atvs, a pitbull puppy with no shots, my broken x box 360 and a bumper off my Acura integra type r would you consider a trade???"
That's no bs my friend is selling a BAB coupe and he got asked that lol

Anyhow I'm in the process of trying to sell my car so if it goes ill be trying to contact you! Cause that thing is gorgeous

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
It looks very nice man. And BAB is my favorite color, only seen one terminator swapped Sn95 in person before and it was fast but looks real rough

Mustang Matt

Established Member
98 everything. Looks 100% stock minus the boost gauge on the cluster, LED backlight for the cluster and head unit. :) I can get more shots for someone who is seriously interested.

Mustang Matt

Established Member
I'd throw this in too!

UIfHB.jpg

Mustang Matt

Established Member
Guys, when I say $13k firm. I mean it. I don't want to be a jerk but I've had a dozen $10-$12k "offers". If the car isn't worth the $13k I'm asking, then I will keep it. It is absolutely worth that much to me. Don't ask if I will take less because I'm telling you right now the answer is no. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread