1998 Cobra, LOW LOW Miles!

phillyphan56

Vandelay Industries
Established Member
Car is immaculate man barely even broken in. Looks amazing best of luck with the sale. I don't think the problem is that nobody wants it persay...just that 11,500 is kind of high for an SN95 Cobra when you can get a decent 03/04 for 17 these days, Not saying your car isn't worth every dime of that 11,500 but I'm just explaining people's reasoning behind it. I have a 97 Cobra I'm also trying to sell and the KBB says it's "worth" 12,800 but I know I'll never get it. Just a heads up man. Beautiful car. Free bump!

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member
I bought my 22K mile 96 drop top about 5 years ago with an S-trim kit and similar mods found on your car for 13K. To get the money you are asking you will have to sit on it for a while. Honestly I wouldn't take much less than you are asking unless you just want to get away from it. It's getting harder and harder to find them with low mileage and someone will buy it. Nice cobra and GLWS.

MiamiSnake

Established Member
Just bought a 96 Mystic with 21K miles full documentation from SVT with the window sticker and the front driver seat was removed out of the car and was wrapped and put in the original owners attic for almost 16 years and was just put back in which the drivers seat looks like no one ever sat in it. I paid 10 grand for the car and he was located in South Carolina as well. He had it listed on eBay for 11 grand but no one took it. Don't sell the car for less than 10 grand buyers like me are out there and know what you have.

mikeunreal

Established Member
that mystic you bought looks great, but it was also in an accident. obviously it was not real bad, but non the less. that could scare some people off. i think 11 is very fair to start at least, if someone showed up with cash mabye there could be some negotiation but I have to start somewhere.

walt460

SN95 Judge
Established Member
Mike, if you really want to sell it, you might try taking an ad in the Mustang Club of America, MCA, magazine. Ads are free to members and the readers are the type of Mustang buyer that you are looking to find. If you are not a MCA member, ask your buddies, maybe one of them is and will list it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread