1998 Cobra 62,000 miles REAL Saleen Body KIT VERY CLEAN!!!

98CobraStuntn

Stuntn
Established Member
I am testing the waters on my 98 cobra i am looking into getting an 03/04 cobra in its place.

Heres the rundown on my 98:

I bought it 10 months ago from the original owner of the car. He was an older guys in his late 40s that just had it as a weekend car. I purchased it with 48,000 miles. When i got it i daily drove the car and thats why you see the mileage so much higher now (62,000) miles. However i have since picked up a gas saver car and havent driven the car hardly at all in the past 3-4 months. This car is in very good condition always garaged kept by the original owner as well as myself.

The car has only been to the track one time when it was all stock ran 14.1 @100.99 mph

The car runs great with no problems. Since i have had it the only two things that came up were the A/C compressor went out as well as the tensioner pulley. The A/C compressor was replaced with a rebuilt one. The Belt tension was replaced with an OEM FORD tension.

I change the oil every 3,000 miles only with Royal purple and K&N oil filter

Transmission is perfect and i run Royal purple syncromax in it.

MODS:

Real Saleen Body kit w/ blue stripes

99-04 Real Saleen Wheels 18X9, 18X10

Real Saleen S281 Spoiler (waited like 6 months to get)

Cross Drilled sloted brembo rotors

Hawk HPS pads

Window tint on back 3 windows

4:10 Gears

B&M short throw shifter

BBK Cold Air Intake

MSD stock replacement coild packs

MSD plug wires

NGK plugs

any questions let me know

Give me your offers or tell me what you all think its worth

thanks
jansen

IMG_1138.gif

IMG_1140.gif

IMG_1128.gif

IMG_0971.gif

dawssvt

1998 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Interested in just selling the kit? I could trade you my full 98 cobra kit, my car is crystal white as well... PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread