1998 BAB Cobra, T56 Swap & Built Motor

BABVenom98

Established Member
Please read the OP for the most up to date information and price! I no longer need to sell the car so don't call or email me asking to sell it for $7,000. Read the first post for price.

BABVenom98

Established Member
TTT. Don't waste my parents' time and my time calling me, saying you're going to look at the car, tell me you're seriously interested and never show up. Thanks

BABVenom98

Established Member
Ok. I don't mean to come off as an asshole but please read the paragraph I took time to type out to provide as much info as possible before you send me emails asking questions. I've been getting email after email with questions that could be answered if you read. So please, read the paragraph because you will most likely find your answer. Thanks

This isn't directed at anyone specific, just the general populace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while riding my Shetland Pony through the pastures of Spain

BABVenom98

Established Member
Upstate, Watertown/Fort Drum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while riding my Shetland Pony through the pastures of Spain

LightningFast00

673/753 pump gas
Established Member
This is the perfect car. Just hard to finance any 100k plus car. Don't have $10k in the bank. Someone is getting a beautiful car

BABVenom98

Established Member
Sold! New owner just left about 30 minutes ago, I'm sure he's going to enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread