1998 BAB Cobra, T56 Swap & Built Motor

BABVenom98

Established Member

89stang

Established Member
Whene are you going to New York? Just wondering cause I live in Pittsburgh and maby we can set up a pick up point if I get it. Would you be willing to do that?

BABVenom98

Established Member
why does the front bumper seem to sag between the foglights?

I'm not sure, was like that when I bought it.

Whene are you going to New York? Just wondering cause I live in Pittsburgh and maby we can set up a pick up point if I get it. Would you be willing to do that?

October or November, can't say for sure. And not really, I wouldn't have a way back nor do I know if I will take it to NY.

mark23svt

Established Member
Really intrested I live in Laredo, Tx. Well I'm in New Mexico for 4 more weeks but my wife should have send you a email, just wondering a couple of questions about it.

BABVenom98

Established Member
BUMP
Please don't email me and insult me by offering $6000 telling me it needs work, thanks.
This is hell of a setup I'm giving away.

BABVenom98

Established Member
Bump.
Lots of tire kickers saying they will buy it at the end of the week but don't follow through.
Don't waste my time if you're not serious.
Thanks

johnsgtr

Established Member
No, I'm in BAF

BAF? Not familiar. But then again, it's 0300. I'm pretty tired. Very nice Cobra and a great price. I'm suprised this thing isn't sold. I'll be in the market when I get home. I'm trying to sell my bike right now to buy another SN95 but if nobody gives me what I'm asking for it, I might just keep it. Who knows, I might just keep both. I'll keep track of this car.

BABVenom98

Established Member
BAF? Not familiar. But then again, it's 0300. I'm pretty tired. Very nice Cobra and a great price. I'm suprised this thing isn't sold. I'll be in the market when I get home. I'm trying to sell my bike right now to buy another SN95 but if nobody gives me what I'm asking for it, I might just keep it. Who knows, I might just keep both. I'll keep track of this car.

Bagram Airfield=BAF
Thanks man, me too.

Users who are viewing this thread