1997 Mustang Cobra Black Procharged $6.5k

copermn

Established Member
shoot :( if this were still for sale near end of the summer, I would definitely have the money to get this.. bc I really want it.

Free bump otherwise man.

bandity2k00

Established Member
I live in maryland. About a hour and a half away from hagerstown. If you could do 4000 send me a PM please.

TrevorR90

Banned
For 4k I'll sell it to you without the procharger. Car is not going lower than $5k. I don't have to sell it anymore, as of now its been paid off so no more lien on the car. It will be for sale until I get home the end of June. When I get home, car will no longer be for sale. So $5k firm. If you PM me with an offer lower than $5k. I will ignore you.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Looking back at my pms. He offered 5k on my car..... So its already at the price he wants to get it.

that was over a month ago. they dont go up in value. I was just offering you a way out from under the car. now that its paid off im happy for you and hope you decide to fix the car down the road. but if you need cash. Im a buyer, I have the tools, knowedge, experience and money to put into the car to make it 100% perfect...if not, no hard feelings. its just business.

Last edited:

TrevorR90

Banned
that was over a month ago. they dont go up in value. I was just offering you a way out from under the car. now that its paid off im happy for you and hope you decide to fix the car down the road. but if you need cash. Im a buyer, I have the tools, knowedge, experience and money to put into the car to make it 100% perfect...if not, no hard feelings. its just business.

I guess the car will be worth 3000 next month, 2000 the month after, so on and so on....

mrxr250rider

Established Member
i want this car but worried it will be another project car,i need a running cobra not another money pit that i dont have the time to work on :(
who knows what your brother did to the car when he "stole it"
still dont understand why it hasnt sold yet either,its cheap as hell for a running procharged cobra. if i didnt already buy my car id be all over it

if your serious about getting rid of the car,i will pay more for it if its looked at at a shop/fixed and is in good running condition that i can drive it home.

Last edited:

96GT_Vert

I'd be tempted on this if I could drive a 5 spd better than what I can and if I had the 5 grand laying around. I think he's entirely reasonable on the car.

TrevorR90

Banned
I will have the lien release paperwork on hand next week. So this will be a cash only deal you come to me with the cash I give you title paperwork and car.

Users who are viewing this thread