1997 cobra terminator full swap

JL Coyote 5.0

Hey guys I’m new to this. Always tried doing everything without help but I’m looking for some information on this. I’ll try to sum everything up quick.

Doing a 03/04 swap on a 1997 cobra. It was my brothers car that was 21 when he passed away. It was always his dream to have this setup. So in 5 years I’ve acquired everything I believe I need. I bought a pallet off the parts farm with motor, trans, full harnesses, gas tank, gauge cluster, cross member, drive shaft. A lot of stuff! So I’ve stripped all the wiring out of the car and installed everything. Headlights to tails. Even took dash out and swapped all wires. I think all that is pretty complete. Then I took a couple year break and getting back into it. My biggest question right now is brake system. I want to keep the ABS and the plugs on the brake module is different so I have to swap that out. My question is are all the lines the same? I believe the steel line are different going to the back of the car. And if I have to change the hydro boost as well? If anyone could help I’d really appreciate.

Thanks Jason.

Users who are viewing this thread