1997 Cobra Convertible For Sale

bboesh

Cobra Fanatic
Regrettably, it has come to that time when I must sell my beautiful baby, a 1997 Cobra Convertible. It is a triple black convertible with just under 60k on the odometer and is in quite good condition. Obviously, since it is a cobra, that means it has a manual 5-speed. The interior features all black leather with new, but same as original, steering wheel and shifter knob. Of course, the car has seen a few years on the road which means that it has a few small scratches here and there, but overall in very good condition. The car has been garage kept since I bought it, and was rarely driven in the winter. The car comes with the boot that goes over the convertible top when it is down. In December, I replaced the battery so it is brand new.
I have done a few aftermarket upgrades to the car, but not much. Performance wise, the only thing I did do it was I put on a K&N air filter about two years ago. On the outside, I replaced the front headlight casings to tasteful, not very ricey, clear casings. On the interior, I had a professional, at Santa Fe Auto Sound, install a Pioneer Premier series cd deck and an 8-inch JL subwoofer connected to a 250W Eclipse amplifier in the trunk. This system sounds very good with the stock Mach 460 system. I also had a professional install a Viper security system that works very well, complete with motion sensors for when the top is down in the summer.
I am asking $13k. If you have any interest in this fine piece of machinery, please e-mail me at [email protected].

Sorry it took me so long, but here are some photos of my baby:

http://lilgeorge4.tripod.com/1997_mustang_cobra/index.album?i=0

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread