1997 Blk Ws6, 6 speed, 141k miles, 7k Obo

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Sold.

Hey Svtp, I'm listing my 97 Trans am to help get myself into a newer dd. The car runs well and the only problem she has ever given me was a bad thermostat. She runs hard like she should with none of the usual opti problems and doesn't smoke or drink any oil. The few minor things that have been done are: Mgw shifter, Gmmg muffler, and a updated radio. I have all the stock parts other than the stock muffler. Also one of the cats were removed due to age from what I was told by the previous owner. A/c and heat work like they should. The problems with the car consist of: headliner around the t-tops could use some attention as well as the passenger seat. Speaking of T-tops the driver side for some reason will leak sometimes (not every time it rains I don't know why), the tail lights are a little faded (common problem), the stock wheels seem to have had acid or something put on them at one point in their life, and the cel has been on since I purchased the car two years ago. Long story short she has been good to me and if I didn't have my sights on something else I would keep her. Anywho if I missed something feel free to pm me and I'll answer any questions. I'm Iocated in Southaven MS. Thanks for looking.

img1.jpg

img2.jpg
img3.jpg
img4.jpg
img5.jpg
img6.jpg
img7.jpg
img8.jpg
img9.jpg
img10.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread