• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

1997 Blk Ws6, 6 speed, 141k miles, 7k Obo

Discussion in 'Other Vehicles Buy/Sell' started by Tunedprt91, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Tunedprt91

Tunedprt91 Well-Known Member Established Member

Hey Svtp, I'm listing my 97 Trans am to help get myself into a newer dd. The car runs well and the only problem she has ever given me was a bad thermostat. She runs hard like she should with none of the usual opti problems and doesn't smoke or drink any oil. The few minor things that have been done are: Mgw shifter, Gmmg muffler, and a updated radio. I have all the stock parts other than the stock muffler. Also one of the cats were removed due to age from what I was told by the previous owner. A/c and heat work like they should. The problems with the car consist of: headliner around the t-tops could use some attention as well as the passenger seat. Speaking of T-tops the driver side for some reason will leak sometimes (not every time it rains I don't know why), the tail lights are a little faded (common problem), the stock wheels seem to have had acid or something put on them at one point in their life, and the cel has been on since I purchased the car two years ago. Long story short she has been good to me and if I didn't have my sights on something else I would keep her. Anywho if I missed something feel free to pm me and I'll answer any questions. I'm Iocated in Southaven MS. Thanks for looking.

img1.jpg
    img2.jpg img3.jpg img4.jpg img5.jpg img6.jpg img7.jpg img8.jpg img9.jpg img10.jpg

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  2. Tunedprt91

Tunedprt91 Well-Known Member Established Member

img11.jpg img12.jpg img13.jpg img14.jpg img15.jpg img16.jpg