1996 Supercharged Crystal White Cobra

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
Looking to sell my car, and pursue a Terminator or 1999 Saleen S351. Car has 62,000 miles on the body and transmission. Roughly 10,000 street miles on built engine. T45 shifts smoothly never powershifted it. Interior is black with leather, no rips/tears in seats or dash cracks. I periodically condition the leather. A/C is ice cold. Interior is a definite 9/10, just from age of car. The outside, Crystal White paint, 2 spots where paint is peeling. On the gas door area, guy I got the car from didnt take really good care of it, above gas door right where the passenger rear fender meets the top, and front bumper has a small scuff. Exterior, probably a 7/10. Car is rust free. I have a slew of mods that I put into the car, with intentions of keeping the factory driveability to include:

ENGINE:
Teskid Block!!!
Diamond forged H beam rods and pistons
Untouched B heads
8:5:1 Engine compression
Vortech V1 T Trim at 10 psi (the noisy one!)
Forged cobra crank
Bassani mid length headers, bassani catted x pipe, then to a Raven exhaust system (mufflers no longer offered by Midas)
C&L intake tube
BBK 65mm twin throttle body
42 lb fuel injectors

Suspension and driveline is untouched, factory 3.27 gears.

Engine was built and car was tuned by Ryans Performance in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Numbers are 462hp/411tq. This is one is his favorite cars.

I have not taken the car to the track.

Car is sitting on 17x9 front and 17x10.5 rear black chrome 03 cobra rims wrapped in Nitto rubber. 255 in the front and 315 in the rear.

DEFICIENCIES: Steering wheel needs to be realigned (crooked), passenger side timing chain tensioner replaced, but still ticks intermittently, might be a chain guide? TPS is a little off, because of the BBK throttle body fitment issue.

Its been a lot of fun and enjoyable to drive and build this car, and nice platform to build on. Its just time to move on to something different. Asking $10500 OBO I am negotiable. Not trying to get back every penny I put into it, just want something out of it. Call or text 337-353-5479 Bret, and I will get pics and videos of car running.

Last edited:

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
Pics added

IMG_1092_zpsc9f621b0.jpg

IMG_1093_zps6ef084d1.jpg

IMG_1094_zps7ee5f1c6.jpg

007_zpsc9134f81.jpg

IMG_1095_zps16ea5aa5.jpg

IMG_1091_zps4a01c6fb.jpg

96cobrapics008_zps144e83ec.jpg

96cobrapics007_zps1a8a5fe4.jpg

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
Bump, I found a 99 S351 that i want. $9500 is all im asking for a nice stable platform to build on!

Last edited:

96mystic_915

Established Member
I was the one that called Ryan. Him and my brother are good friends and I have bought and sold parts with him in the past. I want the car but I just transfered to Kentucky so once I get my house setup and figure out how much I can spend then I'm going to try to get this car. I have wanted another one ever since I sold my mystic.

asd_srt

Established Member
I actually just stopped and looked at the car this morning. I'm selling my old car once its sold hopefully by the end of the month I might take this off your hands.

Users who are viewing this thread