1996 Seleen Cobra Black on Black SC

brians96cobra

Established Member
I have owned this car for 10 yrs. I have receipts for all work that has been done, and the parts. There's no reason to get personal Mike.

ntuit1

Two Mystics
Established Member
What is the VIN of this car??? I'm interested but I need the VIN. All car sellers should post the VIN so serious car buyers can check the vehicle history. I look at autotrader all the time and when I see no VIN posted, I immediately think something's up.

Last edited:

silveroush281

ITBLOWZBYE
Established Member
I have owned this car for 10 yrs. I have receipts for all work that has been done, and the parts. There's no reason to get personal Mike.

you took my ( personal ) property didnt you ? that makes it personal .

and if any one knows Billy Hayes from B&R performance in okc just give them a call and say brains name lets see who bullshiting who because hes looking for you. as am i you owe me 2k and im going to collect it even if it out of your broke ass .

quote from billy

Maybe you should finish paying for all the work you had done on the car a while back im tired of chasing you down and you giving me a sob story i have tried to trade with you you dont call back and now you have all this stuff on here for sale? I HOPE YOU DONT SCREW THESE PEOPLE AROUND LIKE YOUR DOING ME!!! I WANT MY MONEY BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B & R Performance Automotive in Oklahoma City
8600 S I 35 Service Rd
Oklahoma City, OK 73149
(405) 616-3278

http://www.okdhm.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22141

link on our local site!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now its personal!

Last edited:

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
294168009_b25decaddf.jpg

Last edited:

94venomV8

Established Member
so if someone buys this car does that mean that they'll get sued for the work done to the car? Or will they wake up one day and the car will be sitting on bricks with no motor. Just wanting to make sure before I gauge interest that all will be well for whoever buys it.

Users who are viewing this thread