1996 Seleen Cobra Black on Black SC

brians96cobra

Established Member
1996 Saleen Cobra Black on Black SC fs/trade

$16,500 o.b.o. Votech T-Trim, MSD DIS-4Digital Ignition, MSD coils, 255lph intank fuel pump/BBK, 421b injectors/Ford, Aeromotive fuel regulator, 90mm MAF/Ford, BBK longtube headers. BBK shorty H-pipe, Accufub single blade throttle body. IRMC's deleted, Canton race oil pan, 8-rib belt set up, TKO 600 trans (2200miles), Alum. drive shaft,Spec stafe 3 clutch, Firewall Adjuster, Adj clutch cable, Adj. Quad, Built motor (2200), Sean Hyland Stage 2 cylinder heads, Sean Hyland ported intake short runners, 6pt roll bar w/swing outs. AJR K-member, AJE A-arm kit with coil over kit, BBK upper and lower control arm kit, BBK caster camber plates, Subframes connectors, 3.73 Geavs, Auto meter gauges phantom, air and fuel, Boost pressure, Electric fuel pressure, oil pressure, water temp, 5" monsters tach w/shift lite.

Last edited:

brians96cobra

Established Member
Send me your email to send pics. Couldnt figure out how to post pics on this site. If anyone can help me with that it would be appreciated.

brians96cobra

Established Member
DSC00810.jpg

qwikhuh

Established Member
Nice car but man at least spell SALEEN right if you own one :) The Saleen Cobras are hard to come by. Please send the last three of the VIN and the bumper number to [email protected]

PS> Why do you need three shift lights? I am guessing one is a low pressure light but still wow lol

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Hey bro, you might want to change the title of the thread to 96 Cobra w/ saleen body kit, that's not a real one and you might get burned by some people trying to sell it otherwise.. Just a thought. Nice looking car though..

s281cobra

Established Member
Nice car butman at least spell SALEEN right if you own one :) The Saleen Cobras are hard to come by. Please send the last three of the VIN and the bumper number to [email protected]

PS> Why do you need three shift lights? I am guessing one is a low pressure light but still wow lol

1996 Saleen Cobra Coupe production

1996 - 4 coupes - 1 Laser Red, 1 Mystic, 2 White

Well the fact that there were no black Saleen Cobra Coupes made in 1996, I would assume that this one is a clone............besides with just a quick glance at the pictures, the hood is incorrect and the side badges are wrong.

brians96cobra

Established Member
This 1996 cobra can"t change the title or maybe i not doing right.. thanks car makes good power at only 12psi I have own this car for 10yr

brians96cobra

Established Member
Come on guys u can"t buy all the parts on the car for the asking price, obo of trade need something new to play with................................

Users who are viewing this thread