1996 mystic cobra

true_blue02

Established Member
Hi I hate to sell it but baby forces sell. 1996 ford mustang cobra mystic I have all the documentation it's #1997 of 2000 built its got 81,xxx miles. current mods are,msd coils,24lbs inj,cats deleted w/flowmaster 44 series mufflers,pro 5.0 shifter,zoom stage 2 clutch less then 1,500 miles,cluster pod w/autometer lunar water temp and oil press,3.73 gears,new brakes,fr500 wheels black w/polished lip 9 front 10 wide rear w/newer tires but I still have stock wheels,2 1/2 cobra r hood and still have stock hood. Car is not perfect but still really nice for a 96. Asking $8,000 obo can't get pics to load but can email or text pics for more info text 317-538-4159 plz no text after 10pm thanks

true_blue02

Established Member
Pics emailed I'll pull it out of the garage later today and get pics of interior,stock hood,and wheels thanks

StangsfeverFOX

Established Member
I may be interested I have a lightning for sale but would need little cash on ur end, if ur interested check out mmy 4 sale add and pm me an offer

true_blue02

Established Member
Sorry for not sending pics wife just had are first baby it's a boy and he had to spend the last week in the special care unit so as soon as things settle down I'll get those pics emailed out to everyone who asked thanks and again sorry for the delay

true_blue02

Established Member
Sorry for not get pics out had a deal going here local and car just sold today thanks for all the inquiry

Deko

I know this is an old thread. But if you dont mind send me an email. [email protected]
I'm the current owner of your car. Just wanted to get in touch since I had just bought it to give you an update on how it's going. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks. The name is Dakota.

Users who are viewing this thread