1996 Mystic Cobra with Hellion 76mm turbo setup/built T56 and CCW's (22k miles)

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
Unfortunately I haven't. My grandma passed away last week and I have been focused on making sure family things were taken care of (my Mom).

I may look into this weekend if time allows. Otherwise I am off next week and I will be tearing into it. I'm not sure if I will even bother with the wiring or start with pulling the engine and trans to start with the madness.

I really want a RZR-4 so I am holding off as long as possible.

Figure out the issues? I'm interested

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
Thx man.

I have two parties currently interested in it.

If I get into working on it the car will come off the market. Then its getting the T56 pulled in favor for 4r70 and some other upgrades.

Sorry to hear the man. Put me ontop of the list I'd like to own this once all the bugs are worked out.

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
still looking to sell?

Most likely.

I gave up on selling it this fall due to the alternator/charging issue. On top of the fact people wanted me to give it away. I don't "need" the money so it just made sense to keep her.

I had big plans of swapping the T56 for a 4r70 and turning up the boost.... Lack of ambition has it sitting exactly as I parked it :)

Plus if I sell this I can focus on my 03 Cobra.

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
PM me your bottom dollar with the wheels and as is. Assuming you haven't looked at the electrical issue?

And you are correct, the electrical issue hasn't been addressed. I literally hooked the battery tender up and shut the lights off in the garage. I check on it when the inside fridge runs out of beer.

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
I hate to bring up an old ad but I've been searching forever. I own this car now and I need to get the tune touched up. Did Walsh tune this car for you and if so can you PM me your name so they can look up the tune file? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread