1996 Mystic Cobra. 59,xxx miles. $8900.

tonyboy314

Established Member
1996 Mystic Cobra. 59,xxx miles. $7900!!!.

LOWERED PRICE!!! WHAT THIS GONE ASAP!!

We have for sale a rare low mileage 1996 Mystic Cobra. It is the DOHC V-8 5 Speed with only 59,3xx original miles. The car is in great condition for being 14 years old and all original paint. The title is clean and clear with no accidents. There were only 1999 of these cars made and very few that have made it through the years and still have lower miles on them. Interior is in great condition with minor wear. Normally these year Cobras are notorious for having the leather rip apart but that is not the case with this car. The exterior is in great condition as well with no dings or dents. There are a few small minor blemishes and rock chips typical from driving, but nothing that can be noticed from 5 feet away. There is also a small spot on the hood the size of a nickle where is appears to be small spider webbing. The Chrome wheels are in good shape but have a couple chips and the tires have over 75% tread left.

As far as modifications go, it has a Borla Catback, 4.10 gears with speedo adjustment, Chrome Y2K Cobra wheels, tinted windows, short throw shifter, and lowering springs. This Cobra is very nice and smooth and has great power. Very good deal on a nice unmolested Mystic Cobra.

Price is $7900 FIRM!! This is a steal at that price!! This is the 3rd Mystic we have owned and they truely are amazing cars. Gonna be one of those cars in 20 years that I see sell for big money and gonna kick myself in the butt for not being able to hold on to it.

I can be reached at 573 760 6381. My name is Tony

96Mystic001.jpg

96Mystic003.jpg

96Mystic005.jpg

96Mystic007.jpg

96Mystic014.jpg

96Mystic018.jpg

96Mystic016.jpg

96Mystic009.jpg

Last edited:

boatillo

Hi, interested in your mystic and just wondering what size rims & tires you have on there; I'm getting really picky in my search.

tonyboy314

Established Member
Thanks for the props. It is a very nice car and worth more than I am asking for sure. We got a good deal on it so just passing it on to the next person to move it quick.

Hi, interested in your mystic and just wondering what size rims & tires you have on there; I'm getting really picky in my search.

LOL. Wheels are easy to change. But they are 18x9.5 with 275/35/18's all the way around and the tires have over 70% tread easy.

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
Thanks for the props. It is a very nice car and worth more than I am asking for sure. We got a good deal on it so just passing it on to the next person to move it quick.

LOL. Wheels are easy to change. But they are 18x9.5 with 275/35/18's all the way around and the tires have over 70% tread easy.

yeh, i think you got it priced too cheap. makes it look bad on us that spent more on these low mileage ones. ;-)

tonyboy314

Established Member
Sorry wrong time of year here in Missouri to try and sell a bike. Lots of interest. Would like to get this thing sold asap as you can see by the price! Feel free to give me a call or PM if interested.

Thanks, Tony

Deathproof

Established Member
I wouldn't mind downgrading to this cause I am in school and broke, but I wouldn't even have the time to get it, I'm in the library all weekend every weekend. I have a built 94 cobra but my friend is supposed to buy it in the spring so I'm not even putting it up for sale.

Very good price, goodluck with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread