1996 mustang gt/terminator '04 cobra changeover

Established Member
Been trying to post this up but my computer is giving me a hard time :shrug: maybe it's not meant for me to sell it but lets try one more time...I had the car up for sale in the "Cobra" section but didn't have detailed pictures up so I figure I'll go ahead and list it again in the correct section where the car belongs since it is still a "GT".

Lets get the basic info out the way and then I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. I have plenty more so let me know if you need em and I will post up.

-1996 Ford Mustang GT
-CLEAN TITLE
-100k on Chassis
-45-46K on '04 Cobra Swap
-Current Registration in CA

Comes with original pulley, diablo programmer (never been tuned) original spoiler,

I'm asking 10,500 OBO or possible trades? Cash is always better but maybe something might interest me? Give me a call for further details 209-373-6102 I'm located in Stockton, Ca. Not in a rush to sell but as you can see in one of the few pictures I have another project to work on before the summer gets here and a little extra cash would help, I don't need 2 snakes hissing around town..

If your wondering how fast and how many ponies it has I can tell you what I know off hand..
11.xx xxx MPH on Full BLOWNS?? (haven't tried)
12.3x 117 MPH on bald DR's (275 BFG T/A)
12.8x 111 MPH on 335 hoosiers (too big)

HP/TQ 400+?

cobra.jpg

cobra1.jpg

cobra10.jpg

cobra22.jpg

cobra24.jpg

cobra2.jpg

cobra15.jpg

cobra17.jpg

cobra20.jpg

cobra6.jpg

cobra5.jpg

cobra32.jpg

cobra35.jpg

cobra27.jpg

cobra28.jpg

cobra29.jpg

cobra8-1.jpg

cobra7-1.jpg

cobra41.jpg

cobra37.jpg

cobra36.jpg

cobra12.jpg

Last edited:

Established Member
Forgot to mention cobra seats could also be swapped for almost new Recaro's stitched GR40 from Griggs racing with Sparco 4 or 5pt harness I forget, and literally brand new no passenger 98 black Cobra rear leather seats lol

recaro.jpg

Last edited:

NeoTokyo

Established Member
Damn! Wish I had $10k but I only got 5k :(

Trade ya my 01' silver sixxer plus $4k! :D
Or trade ya my 01' sixxer and my 0 mile Mach 1 motor. :D

None of our other stangs are for trade though :(

Good luck with your sale, and again I really wish I had 10k :(
If by some chance you are interested in anything I said PM me right away! lol

mike6466

Established Member
ill trade you my 99 cobra/ mach1 motor trans swap cobra. motor fully bilt with forged internals and cnc ported 03 cobra heads. all drivetrain has 30k on it. its white lmk.

venomous99

Established Member
got a few questions: did the car ever get tuned for the pulley? is that factory laser red or has it been repainted? if so, with the factory color? does it have any check engine, abs, airbag lights on? basically does the need anything done besides a retune?

Established Member
got a few questions: did the car ever get tuned for the pulley? is that factory laser red or has it been repainted? if so, with the factory color? does it have any check engine, abs, airbag lights on? basically does the need anything done besides a retune?

Never got tuned, (hence why i said its never been tuned but I do have a programmer to go along with the car) I did however download the 91 octane with smaller pulley that is already programmed in the hand-held and loaded that up and it's been running fine.

Car has been repainted obviously since it's a "fobra" with a Saleen front bumper and being a 96 it's seen better days..Color isn't exactly lazer red but got it as close as possible (actually looks better), reason for this is because of the three stage paint job would of ran me 3k+ and would be a waste when I'm trying to sell it.

Airbag light needs to be reset, needs 04 abs module if you want abs but brakes work fine just doesn't activate the abs since it's not hooked up but harness is there and ready to plug and play, Service light is on for EVAP system which deals with smog emissions (doesn't effect the way the car runs) Other than that you can't complain and you'll have a perfectly terminator swapped into a GT!:banana:

Established Member
ill trade you my 99 cobra/ mach1 motor trans swap cobra. motor fully bilt with forged internals and cnc ported 03 cobra heads. all drivetrain has 30k on it. its white lmk.

If the car doesn't sell anytime soon I'll let you know. I have a few local guys who are very interested and it might go sooner than I thought.

Last edited:

chrisxiv

Established Member
i believe I called you about this two months back. It needed to be painted and needed more work.. I still have the pics on my phone.. It Tuned out nice...

I've still got the cash, just haven't decided on a car yet. Let me work some numbers again and maybe I'll come up and take a look at the car this time.

GTG

Looking for a Money Pit
Established Member
I would trade you in a heart beat for my 93 Fox. Has a brand new 347, Tremec, built rear, etc etc.

Users who are viewing this thread