1996 Cobra (Vortech Supercharged, 6speed, built motor, etc) Blk on Blk

StreetStang

Established Member
Vortech S-Trim, T-56 6speed, Line honed block 020 over, Sean Hyland built, Forged rods/pistons, BBK LT headers w/stg 8 bolts, SPEC stg 3 clutch, Canton 8 quart oil pan, Hand ported heads, ARP bolts/nuts/washers, Billet trigger wheel, Billet 5/8 fuel rail, 60lb injectors, T-Rex pump, Powertrain inlet tube, Precision Discharge tube, K&N air filter, 83mm Pro-M Mass air meter, Kenne BAP, H pipe w/cats, Flowmaster cat back, Power Slot rotors, Hurst Line lock, Steeda tri-ax shifter, Moser 31 spline axles, 4.10s, Hotchkiss CC plates, Tokico struts/shocks, Eibach Prokit springs, sub frame connectors, Autometer Boost gauge, Autometer fuel pressure gauge, Autometer Shift light, Saleen S-281 rear wing, 18x9 and 18x10 deep dish black FR500s. Fronts are 275/35 and rears are 315/30/18 Michelin Pilot Sports, etc...

Interior is very clean. 81k original miles on body. Can provide receipts for build etc...

Prefer cash $11k for quick sale, but will trade for 03/04 Mach 1 or (99'-04' GT + cash).

Pictures002.jpg

Pictures010.jpg

Pictures008.jpg

Thanks!
Gabe

Last edited:

StreetStang

Established Member
Included price up top. $11k for quick sale or $10,500 with stock wheels. Prefer cash, but would trade for 03' - 04' Mach 1 or (99' - 04' GT + cash).

Well worth the price ... Very smooth comfortable ride.

Thanks!
Gabe

Last edited:

Black03WPB

Established Member
Dang ... and I've been thinking about selling it for months. Just never got around to taking pics to post it up.

Thanks!

It is 100% exactly what I have been looking for and has identical miles, and exactly the price point I was hoping to pay.

I swear, this only proves that god truly does hate me.

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
Man i want this really bad. My car is going up for sale soon. Im gonna pick this up.

X2 on what #'s and pounds.

94venomV8

Established Member
SOB!!!!!!!!! WTF is wrong with me that everytime I buy something for the same amount cash the F*#cking exact car I want shows up within the month. I had the cash for you and would of bought your car right now, if it was a month ago, to bad you dont want to trade for another 98 cobra, I would even be willing to give you cash plus my trade, I have title in hand. Mine is the laser red KB cobra that was bought off here. I have put about 2000 bucks into since I bought it and I payed 10,500 cash a month ago. Let me know I am very interested if you would trade for that, oh yeah it only has 50,000 miles too.

Users who are viewing this thread