1996 Cobra Laser Red/Tan 17k Miles NY

mooseman1996

Established Member
1996 Cobra Laser Red/Tan 17k Miles NY, 2003 cobra interior

Up for sale is my '96 Cobra. I have owned it just about 7 years now. I am the second owner. Tasteful mods. All original parts come with the car. The car is located in central Long Island. Never raced or wrecked. Just cruised in and polished. The car is always garaged. The pics and mods can be seen at this link under the pics and video buffet section.

The car just clicked over 17k miles. I am asking 14k, or best offer. I love the car, and will not let it go for an unfair price, but I would like to sell it in order to get into a 04 terminator coupe with low miles, or a '93 Cobra.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum.../857869-new-member-my-96-cobra-16k-miles.html

If you are interested please message me. or email me at [email protected]

Thank You for taking a look.

Last edited:

mooseman1996

Established Member
If anyone is wondering... NO the car was not damaged, flooded or anything done to it due to the recent storm. The car is in central Long Island, garaged, no flooding anywhere near by.

mooseman1996

Established Member
No interest in this? I'm not in a hurry what so ever to sell, so this makes my decision very easy to keep it, but I thought one would be hard pressed to find a nice clean SN95 cobra.

96 mustang svt

96 cobra

Interested in car. I had a 96 laser red cobra with many modifications and 11,000 original miles which was totaled in "sandy"
Took a beating by insurance company.

mooseman1996

Established Member
I now only got interest in the car, but unfortunately the car is no longer for sale. I just purchased a 2003 parchment and black cobra interior. I could be persuaded to sell it, but not for 12k. I look forward to enjoying this car for a long time. I'll post pics when then interior is installed. I bought it from Blakedout, whos donor car had 17k miles as well. I'm very excited.

12C/OBoss

Established Member
I now only got interest in the car, but unfortunately the car is no longer for sale. I just purchased a 2003 parchment and black cobra interior. I could be persuaded to sell it, but not for 12k. I look forward to enjoying this car for a long time. I'll post pics when then interior is installed. I bought it from Blakedout, whos donor car had 17k miles as well. I'm very excited.

You Pmd me about my 98 Cobra when it was for sale??? Anyway is this what you bought instead of mine? Why are you selling? Just curious

mooseman1996

Established Member
Bump 2003 seats front and back. Show car. 17500 miles. Second owner. I've had it since 2005. All original parts in hand. No accidents. Steeds underdrive pullys put in last summer. Looking for 12k

Stolen 98

Established Member
Interested in car. I had a 96 laser red cobra with many modifications and 11,000 original miles which was totaled in "sandy"
Took a beating by insurance company.

I believe a guy from Cleveland ended up with this car and was parting it out on Buckeyestangs.com.....Oh what a small world the internet makes it!

mooseman1996

Established Member
I do not know about that car. This car was in a garage in the middle of Long Island, far from flood areas on Long Island. No accident or flood history. I bought it in 2005 with 13k miles, it now has 17.5k. I rarely drove it.

Users who are viewing this thread