1996 Cobra - Crystal White - 30k orig miles - *ROLLER* $3,500

BradJ

Established Member
First off I am posting this under duress :) Had some issues when trying to tune the car awhile back and ended up throwing a rod. Its been sitting in my garage for a while and now I am getting ready to move. Wife says it has to go :(

1996 Crystal White w/ black interior
30,484 original miles

Mostly stock, except for the suspension

MM Tubular K
MM A-arms, stock geometry, delrin bushings
MM aluminum steering rack bushings
MM adjustable tie rod ends
MM urethane swaybar bushings & swaybar end links
J&M LCA w/weight jack adjustable spring perch
Griggs camber plates
Eibach pro-kit coilovers (ZERO MILES, these are not 'slip on' coilovers)
Black Chrome Saleen wheels with 18x9 265/35-18 front 18x10 295/25-18 rear Kuhmo MX tires (~8k miles)
MAC stainless pro-chamber
SLP SS cat-back with Power-Flo mufflers (NOT Loudmouth, these actually sound GOOD)
Sniper Commado tuner
Pro 5.0 shifter

Motor was stock, T45 is stock, rear end is stock.

Body is 9/10. It is STRAIGHT, I dont think there may be one small ding on it. Ford emblem on the trunk lid was jacked, never replaced it
Paint is 8/10. As with a lot of crystal white stangs, there are some small and minor areas of paint chipping. Mostly near the bottom part of the sail panel on both sides.
Interior is 8.5/10. Drivers outside bolster shows a little wear, and the carpet could use a shampoo. Everything else is perfect.

Right now the car sits in my garage and the motor is out of the car and disassembled. Aside from the motor, there are no surprises. About everything you'd expect from a 30k mile car.

IMG_2492.gif

IMG_2493.gif

IMG_3284-1.gif

IMG_3279.gif

IMG_3278.gif

IMG_3283.gif

IMG_3262.gif

IMG_3959.gif

I figure it will cost ~$5k to put a new shortblock in this thing...and I'd like to think it would be worth around $8,500 running...so lets start at $3,500 OBO.

Car is located south of Seattle

Call or txt any time

Brad
425-681-6380

BradJ

Established Member
A little more info...

Will certainly ship but at buyers expense and logistics must be setup by buyer
Not interested in trades

mystical

Established Member
Wow someone got a great deal!

OP, I'm wondering what kind of tuning issues caused you to blow the motor with such low mileage and no power adder?

mrxr250rider

Established Member
def a steal nice roller. just saw it was on corral someone prob snaked it off there

Last edited:

BradJ

Established Member
interesting. thanks for the text back

I did text you back. You offered me $2500 (28.5% under my asking price) and I said no. I thought my asking price was reasonable, and given the response I think the price was right. I got 10 txt and 5 phone calls in the first 30 minutes, three of them local and one of those willing to pay my asking price.

$3500 from someone local
$2500 from someone across the country

Which offer would you accept?

If this deal falls through I will certainly update the thread.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I did text you back. You offered me $2500 (28.5% under my asking price) and I said no. I thought my asking price was reasonable, and given the response I think the price was right. I got 10 txt and 5 phone calls in the first 30 minutes, three of them local and one of those willing to pay my asking price.

$3500 from someone local

im not mad at all bud. its business. I undetstand 100%. I just would of hoped you would of answered me with "hey man its sold local" instead of just not even anwering.. but its all good

BradJ

Established Member
bump! Car is up for sale again...after many broken promises from potential buyers

Price is still $3,500

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member

$3500 from someone local

yup and you would of had the csar sold. cash in hand. not a tire kicker with no money :beer:

lol ok im done bustin ur balls give me a call. im seriously a buyer still.

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
Kicking around the idea.. I live in Port orchard. bout 30 min west of you. Does the motor come with?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread