1996 Bronco - $41k? wow!

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
1996 Bronco with 159k miles hit $41,250 on BAT.

Clean truck, but wow prices are going crazy.

I feel like I stole my 1996 Eddie Bauer with 104k miles at $19k compared to some recent sales.

DriftwoodSVT

Established Member
After looking at the pictures closer, I'm annoyed they didn't replace the door panel arm rests or the vent window handles. Little touches count for a lot.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Some of those BAT folks seem to have more money than sense.
It's everywhere man. I'm actually in the market but these people can keep their stuff if they think it's made of gold. I know if I drop serious coin, the prices will fall soon after and I'll be pissed, just like in 08. Not doing it again!

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
It's everywhere man. I'm actually in the market but these people can keep their stuff if they think it's made of gold. I know if I drop serious coin, the prices will fall soon after and I'll be pissed, just like in 08. Not doing it again!
I’m patiently waiting too, really looking to get back into a Terminator or a nicer DD.

Hak5.0

Established Member
Their are guys that spend over a million on a wife, that cooks one day a week, can order like no other from amazon, and put 25k miles a year on the Range Rover, cause they say "they are so busy", what the hell is 41k on a bronco, it'll probably put in more work

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I think that is crazy high but it reassures me that I shouldn't get rid of mine. It's still one of my favorite vehicles to drive which may be the allure. I get a lot of high offers and many of them seem to be from people who had one and wished they hadn't sold it. They're perfect for cruising in and are a lot of fun to drive.

DriftwoodSVT

Established Member
I think that is crazy high but it reassures me that I shouldn't get rid of mine. It's still one of my favorite vehicles to drive which may be the allure. I get a lot of high offers and many of them seem to be from people who had one and wished they hadn't sold it. They're perfect for cruising in and are a lot of fun to drive.

We took our 1996 to a show this weekend. A guy started askeing me about it, and said he was looking for one for his high school kid. He asked if we'd consider $31k for ours. Told him no thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread