1995 Sapphire Blue Saleen S351

95BlueS351

Established Member
I have a 1995 Saleen S351 that is painted in Sapphire Blue. To the best of my knowledge this is the only Saleen to be painted in this color. The car has 39k original miles on the body and about 0 miles on the motor. The car is in near perfect condition with a flawless interior. It doesn't have any of the Saleen upgrade options. The only problems with the car is a paint chip in the rear bumper from where I got backed into in a parking lot and then the usual spidering on the front bumper. About a year ago I spun the bearing in #8 and the car has been in the garage under a cover since then. I just got the motor back and dropped it into the car. The motor was professionally built by HKE in Houston. I kept the stock block, heads, and intake but bored it out to a 408 and installed a fully forged rotating assembly. Have all receipts and will give more details if interested. I am asking $18,000 but the price is negotiable. I got an error when trying to upload pictures so let me know if you want pictures or have any more questions. The best way to reach me is by email at [email protected].

99kblightning

Established Member
I think 18,000 is a steal for this car.I mean 1 of 1 and we all know how rare a s351 is.rare enough Ive never seen one.give this car some time and it will be worth a small fortune.

Users who are viewing this thread