Sean Hendricks
Boris Said spent a lot of time in Nascar

2 other NOTABLE road racers that held the wheel of the 20:
Peter Cunningham
Bill Auberlin

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
I have the Rosie Diner car, #004, at that time the #003 car was for sale. He wanted more for the #003 and it had parts under it painted yellow. The hope is to wrap it back as the Joker car and get back to tracking it. Also have #170 I think, and just sold #249. The 95R was the first one I had seen. Just looked low and mean. I also used to do open tracks with a man named Frank in Portland Oregon, he raced a 93R and a 95R, he once told me the brakes on the 95R where to small so he would use the brakes of the cars around him. Was fun to watch him.
I have a number of photos of #4 when it was the Joker and also prior when Craig owned it with different liveries.

I've got some notes on #170 when it was for sale in 2002.

I have no info on #249. If you want to PM me any info or pictures I will gladly add it to my db.

I am not familiar with Frank McKinnon.

Tom

Saleenrose

Established Member
I will get together some info on the cars, even make sure it is number 170, bought it in 2011, can't remember. I am first titled owner. I was young in the early Nineties, Frank was running the R models in Portland Oregon. Strangely I ran across him in 2016 while I was on a Alcan 5000 rally in Yellow Knife, Northern Territories. The brain does strange things, I heard his voice, asked a guy he was with if he had Cobra R's. Wow, what a look. It was -38 outside, he was in a Subaru. He has quite a history with them and Ford. I'll get pictures.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
The airbag cover:

1B4A2000.jpg

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
All great cars and thanks.

I have at least fives pages of notes from the many cars that I've here seen trade here and or in other places.

I'll copy them and scan them....
-----
I kept my old "SVT Mustang Cobra Recognition Guide" 1993-2000 by Thomas Shreiner and Peter Sessler. @Copyright 22 Years ago. It was $19.95. Mine was numbered.

I also have the mailing flyer with:

Mr. Mark Wilson was quoted "With the SVT Cobra Recognition Guide's detailed, year-by-year account of production changes and color photos, this book will surely be at the top of any SVT enthusiast's recommended readying list!".
---
The 1995 Cobra R was @ 5.2 seconds at 0-60 MPH! The modern 2000 Cobra R was @ 4.9 seconds.
---
We were all 22 years younger!

Back in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread