1995 Mustang GTS in Opal Frost

TheManInBlack

Shelby Operator
Established Member
https://flic.kr/p/BL8F7L that's a photo link.. I can supply more and video upon request..I'm sure I'm forgetting something but here it goes.

I'm located in Louisiana. Evangeline Parish more specifically. it's a 1995 Mustang GTS. For those who aren't familiar with the GTS model, it was an option that basically means it's a GT with roll up windows, manual locks, no ABS, etc. the color is Opal Frost which is a fairly rare color.. it's one of 207 GTS cars made in 1995 that is that color. I have the documentation to prove it. the motor is a 347 stroker with AFR 185 heads, Comp XE274HR cam... it has several other mods that go along with it. the motor has about 15k miles on it. the body has about 110k on it. the original cluster was changed by the previous owner because it quit working and the one it has now shows 91k miles. it's my daily driver and it's reliable. the seats are from a 03-04 Mach 1 and are in decent shape. drivers side does show a bit of wear. A/C and heat work really well. I recently upgraded the radio with a real nice pioneer head unit. it has satellite radio, Bluetooth, and various other features. the clutch is new with only about 6k miles on it. I replaced he flywheel and went ahead and changed it while it was apart. the paint was redone before I bought it but it's not awesome. it shines up real well but it has a few chips and the painter didn't mask it all that well. the wheels are oem 03-04 cobra wheels and the rears have new rubber. I regularly get 19-20mpg in it driving conservatively. Price is pretty firm but cash is king.. serious buyers only..no solicitors, scammers, or other unsavory people. I have video of it running along with more photos.

here is a more detailed list of the mods

Coast High Performance 347 GT kit
Scat cast crank
Scat I beam rods
FPS Forged flat top Pistons
King bearings
balanced 28oz
AFR 185(58cc) Outlaw heads
Comp Cams XE274HR
94-95 Cobra intake(non ported)
Melling standard volume oil pump
Aftermarket 5qt oil pan
New waterpump
Aftermarket 3 core aluminum radiator
180 thrmostat
30lb injectors
155lph fuel pump
Autolite 3924 plugs(gapped .045)
FRPP Plug wires
Professional Products TB
Ebay CAI
Summit 76mm MAF
BBK underdrive pulleys
Summit shorty headers
BBK O/R H pipe
Flowmaster Super 44 exhaust
FRPP 6.27 hardend pushrods,
FRPP lifters
Scorpion 1.6 3/8 stud rockers
Aluminum driveshaft
3.73 gears..
03-04 oem cobra wheels.

looking for possible trade for a 96-98 Cobra in good shape with money offered on my end. the more stock the better. otherwise..I'm looking for $5500 cash otherwise

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Just a FYI, we have new market rules going into affect. Come March 1st they will be fully enforced.

1) This section is for posting your own items. Third party sales, such as “I’m posting for a friend”, or “look what I found on eBay” are not allowed.
2) Prices are mandatory.
3) No “testing the waters”. You are either selling your item or you’re not.
4) No cross posting. Posting your item in multiple sections will result in ALL your threads for that item being removed.
5) External links such as, Ebay, Auto Trader, Craigslist, etc will be allowed at the bottom of your thread as long as you meet all the other requirements.
6) Photos of the item are required.
7) At least one photo must include your username and date, handwritten, on a piece of paper or index card.
8) Comments about the price or condition of an item are prohibited so long as that information has been disclosed by the seller.
Express your concerns privately if you think the price is too high.

Failure to follow any of the above rules will result in the immediate removal of your thread. If your thread is removed, there will be no notification or explanation sent. You may re-post the item, providing your new thread conforms to the rules stated above, however failure to re-post in accordance of the rules may result in a suspension or removal of your Market privileges. All other SVTPerformance Forum Rules still apply.

With that said, where exactly is "In the sticks"? I may be interested in this car.

TheManInBlack

Shelby Operator
Established Member
sorry guys, just gotten in from work.. it made 350rwhp/380rwtq.. I'm located in the central part of Louisiana. roughly about an hour north of Lafayette and about 40 or so mins south of Alexandria.

Users who are viewing this thread