1995 Honda Del Sol Si - $5,000 Obo

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
I need to sell my daily driver del sol to get an SUV so I will have a vehicle that I can haul alot stuff in. I have owned my del sol for over 2 1/2 years now. When I bought it, it had only 68k miles on it and I bought it from the original owner (man in his late 50s). The car has never had anything go wrong or break the entire time I have owned it. Everything on the car works perfectly and always has. I have maintained the car religiously and I have every receipt to prove it (I really do). I also have all of the reciepts from moderate work(anything more than an oil change) from when the previous owner owned it, so effectively I have the maintinence documentation of the cars entire lifespan. I only use the best fluids and parts on the cars I own, so of course, every fluid in the car has been replaced with the best. It has a clean carfax record too. It has never been modded, raced or tracked. It is in perfectly healthy running condition and gets a consistant 28 mpg in the city and 30 mpg city/highway mix. As you can tell from the pictures in the link below, it has been well taken care of it's entire life. I am asking $5,000 obo for it. The car is in Little Rock, Arkansas. So here is the rundown on my car:

1995 Del Sol Si
- 108k miles(a good chunk of it is highway miles from visiting family often)
- Automatic transmission
- Power windows
- Power door locks
- Power mirrors
- Cruise control
- Fully working A/C and heater
- Rear window defroster
- Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position tires with 60-70% tread left on all 4
- Timing belt and associated parts(water pump, all belts, etc.) replaced at 90k miles
- Pioneer mid-level cd/mp3/wma/aac player with Polk db speakers up front and Clarion Pro Audio speakers in the rear
- Brembo brake discs and Hawk HPS pads at all four corners
- E3 spark plugs(3 months old)
- K&N air filter
- I had to patch a small spot on the driver's seat because there was a small tear in the fabric when I first bought it, have had no problems with it since
- When I bought it, it had the beginning signs of rust in one spot on each of the rear fenderwells(a common thing on these types of cars), I solved this early on by sanding away what little rust had started to form and treated the spots with rust proofer, I then used paintcode matching touch up paint on the spots)
- It has a few light dimples on the hood and trunk lid from hail(you have to look for them to notice them)

Last edited:

504lightning

Stangher
Established Member
haha man i gotta give u a free bump because i would kill something to have a del sol in high school but that was my honda days haha:loser:

Users who are viewing this thread