1995 GMC Sierra Short Bed Single Cab

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Hi all, Selling my truck as I had to buy a four door automatic pickup for future family purposes.

I bought the Sierra from the original owner. I have all of the original paperwork with the truck, including the window sticker and books. I also have both original keys in good shape. It currently has only 122k miles on it. It's a factory 350 5 speed and was special ordered that way. Power windows, locks, cruise, tilt, and very good AC/Heat. No accidents or anything of the sort. The truck was repainted at some point in its life and still shines up very well. The only dings/dents are in the passenger door but are very small door dings (not chips).

I've repaired/replaced all of the above:
New plugs, wires, cap, and rotor.
New air filter
New rear drum brakes (Shoes, wheel cylinders, hardware)
New brake fluid (flushed the whole system)
New stereo with new front speakers. Has Bluetooth and hands free
New drivers window regulator
New tail lights
New belt tensioner belt and idler pulley
New clutch master and slave with line
New Radiator with all new Coolant
New A/C ports and Freon (Compressor was recently replaced by PO)
New Fuel filter
New tire on Right rear (due to flat. Otherwise other 3 are good)
(And More)

It shifts great, runs great, starts up every time, and doesn't smoke or cause any fuss. I drove it everyday 30 miles a day for a year. I bought the truck originally to lower it. Thus I have a complete DJM Slam kit NIB (5/7 drop). This can be included if interested.

Only issues it has:
Missing Right rear center cap (I planned to put different wheels on it anyway)
Crack in dash on passenger side (normal)
Window noise from drivers door (weak weatherstrip I think)

See the pictures below. I'm asking 4700 obo. Please call/text if interested. 843-810-8362

Thanks!

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1790.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Why cant you be in Ca?

Id buy it today no questions asked.

NICE TRUCK!

Side note. Which 5 speed is in it? Not the nv4500 im guessing? They were offered in the 1/2 tons as well believe it or not.

Also TBI sucked in 1995 for various reasons (smaller injectors, higher fuel pressure reg) but AWESOME truck either way.

I also like the red velvet interior.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Thanks everyone! It went to a happy new owner. Truck sold for 4k with the lowering kit. So he got a fair deal.

I didn't realize you could get a 350 with a manual in those years. I thought a 305 was the biggest available.

Yep! It was special ordered that way. Had gobs of torque and actually moved pretty well for a full size.

Pretty positive she had the NV3500 and not the 4500. But it did have the 3.42 gears and HD package which made it nice.

Users who are viewing this thread