1995 FordSVTBird for Sale.. DOHC built motor

fordsvtbird

Established Member
I thought very long and hard about this, but the time has come and I wanted to see if my baby could find a loving home to another MN12 person. I've had this car since I was 15 and yes, it's hard to imagine, but it's been 21 years this year. I have a very long list modifications and it's an absolute blast to drive. Some of you may have seen it when I had it up at MIR years ago with the old engine or testing this one. I moved two years ago now and just don't have the time to keep up with it and I would rather the car get enjoyed and "finished" (Are they ever finished?)...

I have a Steigmeheir ported Eaton SC, pulleys, custom brackets, innovators west damper, metco lower pulley assembly and other parts that I'll throw in with it. The new custom fuel cell with separate attached water tank assembly is complete with in tank A100 and Holley performance mat pre-filter. The fuel system can handle up to 1200 HP as it is. The water tank side of the tank has a Rule pump already installed (no plumbing for the water lines). The aluminum tank on the water side is double walled, meaning the entire outside diameter is the same as fuel, but all the fittings and line are welded through to an inner tank (with a separate drain for condensation) so that you wont' leak any condensation should you add ice at the track. There's no need for additional insulation with the way it was designed.

I've had plans the last 5 years to get the car supercharged and began pulling together parts, etc. I've got all the supercharger parts to put on the car minus the water lines to run from the tank to heat exchanger. It will need a custom intercooler or one that you can fit into the front bumper and then you're good to go. With the supercharger this car will have ~700 HP at the wheels which would be a monster. I just don't see myself getting it all done with my setup that I have with home and work. I have new lower front control arms that aren't installed as well. There's some old videos on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8...Z4O-7RY5o2-8xg
I have many other pics for the parts:

Supercharger Parts for Eaton Swap: (Over $5K invested total in parts alone)

• 80 lb injectors and Billetflow blower pullies (two for various boost levels)
  • COP conversion harness

• COPs and tensioner pulley/arm

• Custom blower brackets made so you can install without pulling timing cover

• Dragon single blade TB

• Eaton Supercharger (Stiegemeier ported level 3) with Venom cooler mod

• Gaskets and intercooler bracket with bushings

• Innovators West damper

• Intercooler and lower intake

• Metco Pulley lower ring assembly

• Throttle Body plenums (Stock one which was gasket matched and ported by Steg) and also one for Dragon TB

• Additional Billetflow blower pullies

When it was dyno tested at JPC with Jon Lund a few years ago there was a crossed wire and it still made good HP. It's almost 500 hp on motor as it sits with the tune. Runs and drives fun, just needs some TLC to make it roadworthy (bleed the brakes, new front tires). The rear MT drag radials have plenty of tread left on them to show you how hard it's not been driven which are the same ones that have been at the track a few times.

I also installed a 4K stall CircleD billet converter a few years ago and it's awesome. It's a lockup as well. The 4R70W has a ton of money on it with the Lentech full manual VB. So many upgrades and things it would make it too long. Feel free to call me with any questions. The motor alone has over $15K in it (parts and some labor), trans $4K, rear $3K, and fuel system is about $5K.

The car will run 11s with little work or just a few pounds off as it is. With the Eaton included it'll be a 10second car for certain. Since the new motor was built it probably has less than 5K miles on it over the past 8 years. Life has taken over and it's just not a priority right now and I'd rather her go to a new home and continue life. 240-299-7434 The attached Word doc has a more extensive listing of the mods. I'm probably missing a few mods, but it's an amazing car inside and out. Just drove it around the neighborhood last week.

$12K takes it all.

Let me know of any offers. Thanks, Chris
MIRSep12008.jpg

TbirdRear.jpg Exhaust5.jpgGauges interior.jpg
Newwires1.jpg

V__97A1.jpg

V__2C58(1).jpg

Image with SN.jpg

SN and Tank Pic.JPG

Attachments

• Image with SN.jpg
    Image with SN.jpg