WANTED: 1995 Cobra R

cobrachaser

Established Member
Looking for a low mile, mint 1995 Cobra R the closer to Ohio the better. I would prefer an in person deal, Cash in hand..please email me at [email protected] if you have one you would sell. Thank you for your time.

Cobra Jet

Established Member
Looking for a low mile, mint 1995 Cobra R the closer to Ohio the better. I would prefer an in person deal, Cash in hand..please email me at [email protected] if you have one you would sell. Thank you for your time.
@cobrachaser

There was a 95R on eBay recently (within last few weeks) and the asking was $49k. If it's not there, look up "Streetside Classics" or "Gateway Classic Cars" - it was one of those consignment shops that had it listed. It was a very clean example.

I don't know a thing about either consignment shop as far as their selling practices and/or ethics - so be sure to do your due diligence with researching reviews or asking around before buying from ANY consignment shop online.

That's the only 95R that I've seen on eBay in the last 2-3 months.

WillyB93

Established Member
@cobrachaser

There was a 95R on eBay recently (within last few weeks) and the asking was $49k. If it's not there, look up "Streetside Classics" or "Gateway Classic Cars" - it was one of those consignment shops that had it listed. It was a very clean example.

I don't know a thing about either consignment shop as far as their selling practices and/or ethics - so be sure to do your due diligence with researching reviews or asking around before buying from ANY consignment shop online.

That's the only 95R that I've seen on eBay in the last 2-3 months.
Looks like it got re-posted on ebay: 1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R SVT | eBay

Users who are viewing this thread