1995 COBRA R engine specs

theboss281

Established Member
Hi ,
I come to your knowledge and help on information of the original 1995 COBRA R engine specifications , I would also like to know if some 1995 COBRA R of this forum has installed a Vortech supercharger and if so, what has been the result ?

Thanks in advance

John Smith

Established Member
Hi, the specs can be pretty easily searched online and the result of putting a Vortech supercharger on one in this forum would result in ridicule most likely haha. In all seriousness if you want to get an idea of what the 351 with a supercharger would result in, take a look at the Saleen S351's. I believe they were underrated in the mid to high 400's. If I remember correct a lot of them were making that at the wheels back in the 90's.

Hope that helps

John

JRStrout

Established Member
Not much since the 351W used by SALEEN is not similar to the one used in 95 R.
If you’re building an engine specifically for boost, why does it matter what the Cobra R 351 specs are? You only need it to look like an R engine, no one can see the internals.

theboss281

Established Member
I want to build an R engine, the supercharger is just out of curiosity since I saw an R with a Kenne Bell and I saw one with a Powerdyne, but none with hp / tq numbers.

theboss281

Established Member
YES ! , Thank you very much .

Any M-6250-M50 for sale ?

Now I consult , with that engine configuration did they run or for race modified the engines?

Users who are viewing this thread