1995 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 | Retro Review

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My son-in-law used to own either a ‘93 or ‘94. Same color. He bought it in 2011ish with 100+ miles on it.

Technology and performance have changed so much!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
13.7 quarter seems slow
1995 doesn't seem like that long ago. Does it? I mean the advancements from then to now are impressive/unbelievable.

I was driving my first ride in HS at this point, a 95 Tacoma lmao. Extended cab Cobalt Blue. It was tits.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This feels very weird to say this, but I am actually finding the C4 style strangely good looking. Particularly the ZR1 and Grand Sport variants.
My favorite, at the time, was the Grand Sport model. I would imagine that engine maintenance/repairs are expensive on the ZR-1.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
That was DAMN fast back then... and still is VERY impressive.

Very cool.
The later LT5's laid down ~350rwhp. There were so few sold however, making the sample size very small.

A good set of modern day tires should put a well driven one comfortably in the mid 12's at that power and weight (3,500#)

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
My boss back in 2008 when i lived in tampa had a c4zr1 in his collection...sweet car, i loved his c4 GS as well

Those were the only 2 c4s he owned...he had 2 c5s (FRC and zo6 and 3 c6s (GS, zo6 and zr1)

Users who are viewing this thread