1994 White Lightning

Matt S

FLY USMC
Established Member
Well the time has come for me to sell the Lightning. I really don't want to, but I just don't have any need for it living in FL now and keeping the truck at home in AZ. It's really an awesome truck and I'll hate to see it go. Now on to the good stuff. The truck has 63,500 miles on it and it sits in my dads garage and rarely gets driven unless I'm home on leave or something. A/C blows ice cold. There's really only a few things that don't work or need attention. The cruise control doesn't work, the carpets could use a good cleaning, and it will be needing a new set of tires soon. Besides that the truck is pretty much flawless with an extremely straight body and good paint. There are a few chips here and there on the front bumper from highway driving. I know the truck has been garage kept since 1998 if not its whole life. I bought it two years ago from the second owner with 54k miles on it and drove it back from NC to AZ without a single problem and getting 18mpg! I'm pretty sure he bought it in 1998 with something like 46k miles, so you can see the truck hasn't been driving much in the last ~10 years. The truck is very fast and gets looks/comments everywhere I go. I'm asking $10,000. Modifications inlcude:
- Vortech SQ-Trim pullied for ~12lbs
- Powerstroke diesel intercooler w/custom plumbing
- Pickrel Longtube headers (Ceramic coated)
- 3 in. exhaust w/ x-pipe, Dynomax bullet mufflers and Magnaflow cats(sounds amazing, especially under boost)
- Rancho traction bars
- Shift kit
- 1.7 ratio roller rockers
- Electric Fan
- EEC tuner
- 42lb. Injectors
- Eibach springs up front
- Removed slapper bar and put shackles in the rear
- Roll pan
- USMC sticker :rockon:

If you have any questions at all just give me a call. 480-204-0306 or email me at [email protected]

100_0827.jpg

100_0828.jpg

100_0826.jpg

100_0825.jpg

100_0704.jpg

100_0703.jpg

100_0705.jpg

100_0711.jpg

100_0707.jpg

Here's a couple really quick videos taken with a terrible camera. It will at least give you an idea how the truck sounds/runs.
th_100_0471.jpg

th_100_0539.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread