1994 mustang Gt IRS parts and GT40

Heavyfoot

Established Member
In selling cause it looks like I'll be going a different direction. I really hate to part with this cause I was hoping that this would be a nice little project, but sometimes priorities come first.
The negative!
--hood paint is faded along with headlights.
--needs new flywheel and clutch
--tear on seat
--needs new struts
The positive
--IRS swap available with stock '03 cobra catback. All it's needing to complete should be the brake lines and gear install due to the chunk being empty.
--gt40 swap. I would recommend the heads be taken to a machine shop and be cleaned up cause they have a little carbon build up in them. They have 1.72 RR, it comes with a 70mm TB(?? Can't remember off the top of my head), Mac CAI, 24# injectors and matching MAF. Also has a cobra upper/lower GT40 intake. I'm prolly missing a couple things here.
--the car as it sits has coilovers on the front, rear lowering springs on the back, a new full exhaust (bbk shorties, summit Off road x pipe, flowmaster 44 mufflers and SS tailpipes.)
--03 cobra 17x9's 255/40 on front and 315/35 nitto DR's on the rear (prolly 200 miles on the drag radials).

I'm sure I'm missing a few things so please feel free to ask me any questions. I don't have many pics of the car cause i haven't had the car long and haven't taken many. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402585248.195232.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread