1993 Vibrant Red Cobra-$7000

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
Vibrant Red Cobra #331 Vin 1FACP42D3PF136992-Clean Title and carfax(printed 4/06) and SVT Certificate. Car is located in Orange County and by appointment only. Will have pics soon. also don't post negative comments in this thread. If I don't get $7000 the car will stay in my possesion. Thanks for looking.

Mileage-roughly 122k miles-currently on NON-OP.

$7000 Firm.

Vibrant Red with Converted Black Interior(half oem, half painted)-I have a few Misc. opal gray parts going with the car and other misc. mustang parts as well.

Modifications

Engine-Stock-new oem waterpump and 3 core radiator.

Exhaust-stock headers, magnaflow x-pipe with cats and dynomax bullet mufflers and tail pipes with magnaflow tips.

Drivetain-Original T-5, stock driveshaft and 3.73 gears

Suspension-H&R springs, bilstein struts and shocks, Baer bump steer kit, new rack and pinion(replaced 2004), MM non offset rack bushings, MM one piece steering shaft, MM lower 4 point brace, MM caster camber plates. rear pinion snubber

Brakes-SN95 Cobra Brakes front/rear. stock rotors, rear has hawk pads, 95 spindles/hubs

Interior-Converted to black. can't remember exactly what is oem and what I painted. 93 oem front seats, rear seats are reupolstered in vinly.

Wheels-96 GT wheels. 245/45/17 front BFG tires, 275/45/17 rear tires.

Pictures show 95 seats and Bullet wheels which are no longer on car. also not on car are the oem tail lights which are in the hatch.

The Bad-Vin tag removed from dash. not sure on story of this since previous owner denied not knowing it was missing. I did not check prior to purchasing. rookie mistake, but car is sound.

Users who are viewing this thread